Thread: Kundalini and sensitivity to my PC?

ejr23116 Guest

Kundalini and sensitivity to my PC?

Without going into a logn story, I feel like I am in the midst of a long, safe, slow Kundalini rising. In the process I have developed a sensitivity to vibration and now to my PC. It's almost like I can feel the hum of my PC in my head. And if I touch my foot to the side of the PC box, it starts humming like crazy. I have tried grounding exercises with little success.

Is there possibly something I can cover my PC with to block it's EMF or to keep our energies from interfering with each other?

Mystikal Guest

Re: Kundalini and sensitivity to my PC?

Are you sure that the humming you notice is due to some sort of EMF, and not simply due to the vibrations caused by the fans inside your computer? Particularly, if a fan is wearing out, it can start generating a louder-than-normal hum as its mechanisms start to fall apart.

ejr23116 Guest

I am not sure that it is EMF. But I do not think it is the fan.

The computer is less than 6 months old and it doesn't sound like the fan. I am not certain what is causing my sensitivity, but I seem to be sensitive to being around that PC for any length of time.

Blog Entries

I used to get a lot of weirdness around electrical devices when I was ungrounded. I'd recommend doing regular grounding exercises and see if that helps (and it can't hurt).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ejr23116
    And if I touch my foot to the side of the PC box, it starts humming like crazy.
    Because you have changed its property as a sound conductor. This change I would not link to any changes in energy at all. You're just amplifying the sounds of a badly built PC.

Oliver