Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: About Siddhis and ajna chakra

About Siddhis and ajna chakra

Hello everybody, im new here.

Well, I wanna know if its true mediting in the ajna chakra I can get siddhis like anima or another siddhis?

Sorry for my english.

Blog Entries
    Just to clarify terms so Diego gets more response:

Siddhi is typically defined as "a magical or spiritual power for the control of self, others and the forces of nature."
    http://www.angelfire.com/realm/bodhisattva/siddhi.html

Anima Siddhi - The ability to decrease the size of one's body and become smaller than the smallest particle. Through this siddhi one may enter into stone or change the density in one's body, enabling one to pass through solid matter.
    http://www.angelfire.com/realm/bodhi...e_siddhis.html

The ajna chakra is the chakra between the eyebrows.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Yes, you can gain siddhis through meditating with the third eye. Kriya Yoga uses both the third eye and Kundalini for this purpose, although it is the most powerful of accomplishments (another meaning of siddhi), liberation or enlightenment, which is the main goal.

If you want to change the size of your form and pass through solid matter, it says in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali that it is easier to do this through pranayama. Something to keep in mind is that it is generally accepted that this actually takes the form of astral projection rather than literally changing the qualities of the physical body.

Blog Entries
    Usually this is considered as one of the possibilities of Shen Gung (the "spirit work") or of saints or people close to being saints and high magic. There are accounts of similar feats in "The Holographic Universe".

However there were no hints how these people came to have these powers, it seems they were more or less born to have them. Their attitude seemed to be one of joyful children towards their own blessings.

In the end, is that really of any importance. The stage at which you gain these siddhis it seems to me you would know how to get them. At least if they are meant literally.

Oliver

And all this about thje minor siddhis and major siddhis and karma is true as well?

Ajna Chakra is situated within the Sushumna Nadi and its corresponding centre in the physical body is at the space between the two eye-brows. This is known as Trikuti. The presiding deity, Paramasiva (Shambhu), is in the form of Hamsa.

There is Goddess Hakini (Sakti}. Pranava xdvng (Om) is the Bijakshara for Ajna Chakra This is the seat of the mind.

There are two petals (Yoga Nadis) on each side of the lotus (Chakra) and the vibrations of these Nadis are represented by the Sanskrit lettersxdvng (Ham) and (Ksham). This is the Granthi Sthana (Rudra Granthi).

Ajna Chakra is of pure white colour or like that of the fullmoon (on the Purnima day). Bindu, Nada and Sakti are in this Chakra. This Chakra corresponds to Tapo-Loka. The corresponding centre in the physical body is at the Cavernous Plexus.

He who concentrates at Ajna Chakra destroys all the Karmas of the past lives. The benefits that are derived by meditation on this Chakra cannot be described in words. The practitioner becomes a Jivanmukta (liberated man while living). He acquires all the 8 major and 32 minor Siddhis. All Yogis and Jnanis too concentrate to this centre on the Bijakshara, Pranava ! (OM). This is called Bhrumadya Drishti (gaze at the space between the two eye-brows).

??

If all you are doing is concentrating on your third eye you will probably end up with a headache and little else to show for your efforts. You will need to pick a good technique and stick with it.

Yes, you can go all the way to full enlightenment just by working with the third eye. It may be told simply but the actual doing is very difficult. It is safer to work with the navel chakra, by itself, than ajna / third eye. You should factor in how much disruption you are willing to have in your daily life and possibly your health before you decide to go forward with meditation on your third eye, especially if you have people who rely on you.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Tom, me being one that was plagued by 3rd-eye headaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego
    And all this about thje minor siddhis and major siddhis and karma is true as well?
    I guess everybody's truth is different. But that's another thread.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

what tecnique could I use to open the ajna chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by Diego
    what tecnique could I use to open the ajna chakra?
    What I'd suggest is Kriya Yoga initiation and practice. Not only do you get to emphasize the third eye, but you get to work with Kundalini. There was a free class online by Carl Schmidt that can get you started while you are looking for an oppourtunity to receive the initiation.

Once that i develop last chakras (6 and 7) nothing would b impossible with me?

Or its an exaggeration?

Sorry if i make stupid questions

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast