Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OBE natural ability

rtky Guest

OBE natural ability

Does the ability to achieve trans state and OBE vary between people to a large degree?
    I know we're all different, but I was wondering how this relates to OBE experience.

I went through a serious of various "spiritual" tests recently. (Simply driven by the curiousity of the tests themselves rather than the need to test myself.) One test was related to ability of achieving trans state and OBE. I must admit I got pretty low score. I does not discourage me. I'm not even sure how much I should trust this result and what it really means.

Any comments on our natural abilities to have an OBE?

Robert

I would say that that ability does vary quite a lot. Its a similar deal to intelligence or reaction time. Basically anyone can do it to some extent. Some are naturals and are very good with little to no training.

That being said, 'talent' is much less of a factor than openness and practice. For instance anyone who is afraid is going to have little to no control of when they have an OBE. If you think its 'evil' its not going to work very well. Knowing what to expect seems to help many. For virtually everyone, practice helps considerably.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Re: OBE natural ability

Quote Originally Posted by rtky
    Does the ability to achieve trans state and OBE vary between people to a large degree?
    I know we're all different, but I was wondering how this relates to OBE experience.

I went through a serious of various "spiritual" tests recently. (Simply driven by the curiousity of the tests themselves rather than the need to test myself.) One test was related to ability of achieving trans state and OBE. I must admit I got pretty low score. I does not discourage me. I'm not even sure how much I should trust this result and what it really means.

Any comments on our natural abilities to have an OBE?

Robert
    Although the innate ability varies I am confident that all humans can learn with dedication to trance and to OBE at will with recall . I would like to learn about your spiritual tests please . What were these and where did you take them . Was it online ? Thanks
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    I am not even sure we need to pursue this abilities on their own that much. Any work that grows your spirit seems to have strong effects on your ability to OBE without actually focussing on OBE that much.

After a year of focused self development work I can do energy body skills much easier than a year before which I did not actually practice. The pursuit of self development frees the innate capacity you have for these things, bringing peace, calmness and joy to your life.

And improves your ability to OBE.

Take good care,
    Oliver

I dont do any energy work, and can project consciously when I like.

I project- 3-4 times a week casually. The only thing that stops me projecting is whether I am too tired or not.

Your consciousness (judgment ability/knowledge) changes depending on the "grade" of your projection. ie- if I force left brain logic ability it takes more power- if you are right brained less judgment/power is needed to project.

Conscious is held together with a)energy body development b) or unconditional love/awareness energy expansion

My formula is simply:

Increase unconditional love ability
    Increase awareness/observation ability/consciously observe all things
    remove limiting belief systems
    remove fear

Once your body falls to sleep- ie trance- all you need to do is maintain full awareness of this and move your consciousness out side of this- I have found the ability to express unconditional love holds your consciousness together- it powers you up. Belief systems can block your acceptance of things which blocks your ability to receive information. Fear causes fight or flight responses and impairs judgment in a mentally responsive environment.

Stay cool like the fonze at all times.
    Love unconditionally
    Become aware of all things
    And dont limit your beliefs to dogma or limitations.

Relax-maintain awareness and wait for your body to sleep- then roll out of your body-avoiding fear of death- and removing expectations of experience. Then explore where you are- and ask questions and find the truth-removed from dogmatic expectations of a subjective experience,based on what you would like to think is there.ie your belief systems shape your reality- it is ten fold in an environment that is effected by thought. eg if you want to see Jesus you will see it- No Beliefs cuts through subjective illusion to the truth.

Have fun
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries
    You know, dkane, I share your belief in the potency of this combination:

Stay cool like the fonze at all times.
    Love unconditionally
    Become aware of all things
    And dont limit your beliefs to dogma or limitations.
    But it's still more natural to some than others.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I agree Beekeeper,

But I guess that combination is what we are here to learn- and eventually it will be natural to all as each becomes aware of it being our natural state.

Hence natural ability becomes, at what point along the path of finding your natural state. Natural ability for all-removing illusion to find your natural state.
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries
    We can only hope, dkane.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

rtky Guest
    Thank you all for the feedback. I really hope I'll be able to write about my own experiences soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    Relax-maintain awareness and wait for your body to sleep- then roll out of your body-avoiding fear of death- and removing expectations of experience.
    dkane, thanks. your description was very helpful. it sounds really simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    I would like to learn about your spiritual tests please
    I visited a local school of clairvoyance. It was a session where students practiced their abilities on me. The tests included reading of all layers of aura (it was quite detailed, and very well interpreted), testing (clairvoyantly) my chakras, their ability to open, trans and OBE ability, telekinesis, clairaudience, telepathy, etc. All tested clairvoyantly and expressed in %. I did not need to do anything.
    I'm still waiting for description of meaning of some tests, as the school is in Japan and I got all materials in Japanese. I was lucky though to have it translated during session.
    http://www.clearsight.jp , http://www.clearsightaura.com

Robert

EDIT: jp link now works.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to add something to what everybody else wrote: There are two components, physical and spiritual. The spiritual we're born with, and it's too difficult to discern where we are on the evolutionary path and how OBE ties in with 'what we're supposed to do' here.
    Having said that, the physical has some components that tie in to what we're born with in terms of sleep habits and brain synchronization, etc. I believe that light sleepers are more prone to OBE simply because they're awake around the time separation happens, so after having the experience, it's easier to recreate. The adage here applies: "If you've done it before you can do it again"- so I'd say from that viewpoint that some people are more naturally able to do it, but it's got nothing to do with the above things said, which is why practicing all the awareness techniques and energy body stimulation are so important.
    So even people that are deep sleepers, can learn to be conscious, and to become more 'in touch' with their energy bodies.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast