I had a strange experience several days ago that I lack confidence in my understanding of it.

I was going to do my usual incredibly verbose post like I usualy do, but i decided to instead just to include the most relevant facts. I don't want to take up too much time of anyone that would be willing to help me understand this. I can however provide very descriptive accounts if required.

I've been doing energy work for about a month now, almost everyday with few exceptions, sometimes multiple times a day. A couple of days ago, I was working on my back. I had been having trouble with it, even noticing muscle spasms quite frequently. I though I had a big blockage there that would take some time to get out, so I had been trying to move slowly and gently, as I had already experience a limp in my walk once from working on my foot too much.

Well, I was digging around, and notice something wierd. the blockage wasn't like other blockages. It seem to evade direct attention, though I could feel the pain. It was quite strange. This got me curious, and I've found energy work to be somewhat intuitive thus far, so I decided to feel around with a little more gusto. I used a little trick where I kinda "project" in my minds eye over my energy body. Its a visualization techinique I use when TI isn't working that well. Well, with my "projected body", I looked over my energy body to get a closer look.

I started digging around and found a big lump. I pulled on it a bit and it didn't hurt (usualy this would hurt if I was pulling on an energetic structure). I looked really closely, and notice that it was black, lumpy, and extened some distance along my spinal area near the low to mid back. Well, I really pulled on it then, and it started to move around, but it couldn't go anywhere. in fact, it was trying not to go anywhere. there were tentacles extending from it through my abdomen and chest. Well, I started to get concerned then.

I started wrapping a silvery cord to bind it up on itself and this helped, then I started to cut at the apendages severing several of them and started to lift it out of my back. I conjured fire throughout my energy body and it loosed it grip, and I started to try and syncronize my vibrations and raise them to irritate it.

Well, It started to come free and after some large amount of mental work, I was able to lift it free. It had several dozen if not hundreds of tenticles coming off of a main body that was shaped like I squash and a long slinder neck that followe dup my spine and a head that was lodged in the back of head where my spine connects.

I threw it a few feet away in the same mental room, and consumed it with fire until it stopped moving. After smoke break, I went to my computer and started looking up astral parasties. I came across some descriptions which seemed to fit with what I had experienced. I could feel some slightly painful, but relieved, energy movement sensations on my back where it was. (The areas is going to need a lot of work.)

The whole time I could still see the critter laying in my mental room, not moving. I started to feel sad for it, and was reading that you could transmute them into higher vibration and send them on in divine light. I opened a column of light and raised the entities vibration and it turned into a brilliant dove and flew into the light. I was satisfied that I had solved the mystery.

Well, I kept reading and I ran across a site that mentioned some descriptions of the forms that many of these parasites take. One on the list was a snake with a dragon's head.

I had had some experience with these guys, as I has believed that they were helping my heal and clean my energy body. I first encountered some white versions of these only a couple of days after I started energy work and they were instrumental in opening up a flow in my feet and eventually helped me form some of my first pathways. I had been convinced that these were a form of healing/cleaning kundalini that you could conjure to help you with growing your energy body. I felt no ill will fomr these guys, though I was a little concerned when I first experienced them. Those guys ate up a bunch of the negative energy that I had when i first started energy work.

So, I'm confused. There's so much I didn't include here, but its so hard to tie all this stuff together and not write a book on the full experience. I tried lighting an inner fire again to see if there were any other hitchhikers along for the ride. I found a few small entities, that may have been those little snakes, and transmuted them and sent them on thier way, but I just don't know.

Now, I just don't know what to make of it all. I still feel a little tension in my back (removing that thing helped a lot, but it didn't get it all) and I'm wonding if I have more parasties still draining me. I mean that big one was very imbedded in my back, which doesn't really fit the discription of a parasite that attaches itself to your aura and is easy to get off. I had the distinct impression this thing had been there a great long while.

And thinking back of the past few weeks it has been getting harder and harder to feel energy senation and feel like I was making progress of any sort.

So, to break it down, what I'm really asking is:

1. Do you guys think that those snakes turned into that thing? Or was it alwasy there?
2. Do you think the snakes were helping as I believed?
3. Could have they helped clear the negative energy, but as they consumed all of that they started to feed on my energy too?
4. How do I deal with the problem best if it is a problem?

Hmm, I guess I failed on the whole "make it short and sweet" goal I had. I know its disjointed, I jumped a round a lot, but I think I made enough sense. As always, if you guys want some more information, I got spades. there was so much information that it hard to put into a small bite sized post. Again, I'm sorry for the length.