Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sub-Navel Storage Center Sensations

Three_Nails Guest

Sub-Navel Storage Center Sensations

I start my energy work routine by working each limb individually, then both legs, then both arms with split awareness.... And after those sensations start rocking, I do the full body circut with controlled color breathing techniques. As I do this, I feel my mobile body awareness strongly UNTIL I reach the sub-navel area.

I feel like I'm doing these exercises correctly, however the strong tingling sensation of energy movement I usually get declines a great deal right at that area. Is this correct? Should it be a building feeling or something?

Blog Entries
    I think it's right. I have the same diminished feeling in that area of the belly and it still gives me enough energy to project. Every once in a while I really feel it, but not often. I don't worry about it too much.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Rhone Guest
    It's similar for me. When I'm pulling the energy down on the exhale in the storage circuit, I feel a very strong sensation in the navel chakra when the energy reaches it, but then I feel very little (if anything) below the navel where the storage center is supposed to be. It tends to make me worry that all I'm doing is stimulating the navel chakra and not storing the energy, but I've decided to just trust that it's going where it's supposed to as long as my intent is clear.

I thought it was just me, but perhaps it's normal. It makes sense, now that I think about it. The storage center is supposed to be able to store large amounts of energy. If it was easily stimulated by an amount of energy that stimulates our chakras, then it might be too easily OVER stimulated by the amount of energy it's supposed to accumulate.

Three_Nails Guest
    If it was easily stimulated by an amount of energy that stimulates our chakras, then it might be too easily OVER stimulated by the amount of energy it's supposed to accumulate.

Yeah, I was thinking that perhaps the reason I wasn't feeling much of anything is because that is where my energy is supposed be stored. I keep picturing it as sort of an energetic black hole.

Blog Entries
    I think of it as a bucket.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    For me it is a hot point, that radiates when I put energy in.

Oliver

I picture a bank vault. A big one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    I picture a bank vault. A big one.
    That's funny!

Energy-hoarder!

Oliver

hehe

I'm sure there's enough left for you. no complaining.

Fascinating! Last week or so I started trying to do energy work on a daily basis and I always wonder about how I don't feel anything where the sub-navel storage should be.

Korpo/Oliver... do you do energy raising regularly? If so for how long have you worked on it? Did you always get that sensation?