I was in what seemed to be an unfurnished flat at the top of a house that was built with red bricks. There was a room opposite the one I was in and another one leading off the same room. There was a dark hallway separating the opposite room from the room I was in. I saw in the room opposite that there were several men and women dressed like soldiers wearing black uniforms carrying guns. I was armed with a plethora of weapons including pistols, rifles, some sort of energy rife and a chainsaw. The room I was in was well lit but the room opposite was dimly lit with shadowy areas. There were no doors that I could see.

I saw some men creeping along a wall in the dimly lit room and then one of them spotted me. I was standing more or less in full view, occasionally ducking next to the doorway in the brightly lit room. I never left this room at all throughout this dream.

The man fired at me and I ducked. Then i began firing. A group of them rushed towards me and I quickly switched to the chainsaw. I saw some of them were women. As they got close to me, they were grouped very closely, so I aimed for their necks and beheaded the group all at once. Several heads rolled! I could see inside their necks too but there was no bone, just flesh. Strangely enough there was no blood splatter as you would expect. They were so easy to behead. It was like slicing through butter. I knew these soldiers weren't human even though they appeared to be human.

I turned and saw a female soldier dash out from the room leading off the room I was in. I got her too. Then I saw a man rush towards me with a pair of what looked like gleaming rapiers. He attacked me but I aimed for his neck with the chainsaw. I couldn't believe it when I couldn't cut through his neck. I noticed he had black eyes too.His face was filled with hatred. I didn't feel any fear or hatred but I knew my 'objective' was to try and defeat this guy. He barely hurt me, in fact the only mark he made on me was on my left thumb and it was kind of in the shape of a broken heart with a dash underneath. Like an arch opposite each other with a slanted line at the bottom. I managed to make a dent in the guy's neck all the way around... so there was a red line all the way around, but no matter how much strength I used, I couldn't make the chainsaw go through his neck. But I definitely made him bleed. There was a window behind me and I could see some sort of object like bricks stringed together disappear though the window. I heard someone say something but I can't remember what they said. The guy suddenly fled through the window and disappeared.

There were no gore or corpses to be found. Throughout this experience, I never felt a lot of fear. In fact, most of the fear I did feel arose when I was cautiously checking through the window for any sign of the guy. I saw a view of a flat roof made from the red bricks right outside the window. I was considering climbing out of the window to hunt him down but I felt that it was too dangerous.
Upon waking, I at first thought that it was a neg influenced dream, but then I suddenly realized these soldiers were negs disguised as human soldiers. The major clue was the fact that I couldn't behead the last guy. Another clue was that They were coming from the dimly lit room through the dark hallway. I obviously stayed in the brightly lit room. The other clue was that I appeared to be at the very top of the house (you know, like flats in a house type of set up). There were more clues too in the dream.

I had a similar dream a short while ago where I was in a warehouse and there were negs in there. I was armed with a pistol and a double barreled shotgun. One particular neg was disguised as a man and I eventually defeated him. His remains immediately disappeared. I saw a demon on an upper level but he felt too strong so I stayed away from that area. I looked at it twice. The first time I saw the demon, it looked like a demon, but the second time I looked, it looked like a well built man. I saw a bunch of grey skinned imps in the warehouse too but my main 'objective' was to kill this one particular neg. I don't consciously go looking for these experiences in my dreams, I just find myself in these places knowing and doing seems to be expected of me.

My theory about why the negs in these two dreams were disguised as human is that I'm more afraid of them when I see them in their true forms, especially if they look like demons. I've had two other encounters (that I recall) with negs that look like demons and in both of them I fought them and ended up running away because of my fear. I don't know why I have these experiences to be honest. I've fought countless negs over the past few years in dream state. Normally I fight them with some sort of magic or swords and armor, but lately it's been with guns and these two dreams are the only ones where the negs have been disguised as human. I only know that they were negs based on the energy I sensed coming from them i.e. their vibe (not to mention that I couldn't behead the strongest one!).

Has anyone here had similar experiences in dream state or during OBEs?