Thread: "Whoomp" sound/feel in left ear when in deep thoug

Pneumaphor Guest

"Whoomp" sound/feel in left ear when in deep thoug

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for your infinite contribution to the refinement of the planet's ability to appreciate the Highest. I have a question about this sound and sensation that resembles a single flap of a bird's wing beside my left ear and it actually feels like air compression actually happens. It occurs almost exclusively when I am struggling to find the final abstract perspective on some basic moral dilemma, when I focus my intuition to resolve a previous thought. I am almost always alone. I'm almost never thinking about anyone else and there are no other physical symptoms. I am usually in a sort of daydream-type circumambulation of an issue for a minute or two and then it really feels like a spirit either moves into or out of my head.

Thanks in advance for reading this. If you don't really have a view that's okay, you can't know everything, not while you're typing anyway! Maybe I'm not the only one who feels this. Maybe others have experienced this but forget to ask about it like I have so many times. I'd really like an answer though because the frequency of the event has been increasing lately. Lately, I have also been completing successful reintegration of multiple repressed psychic pieces through Jungian-style, dream interpretive self-therapy. Though this has opened up a budding dialogue between my waking self and my subconcious, and though the rising intensity of these two phenomena do seem at first linked, I do not feel that whatever is causing the symptom is of the same essence as, or linked directly to my dream contents.

I guess you need to know a little more to be better informed for a reply. I am hovering at the point in your NEW system just before Primary Energy Center stimulation. I only store energy, below the navel. I do this daily, mostly from my feet but sometimes my hands and head too. I meditate about twice a week and lift weights three times a week. I smoke organic tobacco daily but moderately. I currently do no cardio training. I am almost always inebriation-free (sober) when I feel the sensation. I work second shift so am usually up at night even on my days off (these sensations usually occur at night). I am a natural empath as well, very 'thin-walled' so to speak. I also have the ability to form a Vision Screen, though only for an instant and that only once so far. (Yes, I went too fast at first, just like you said not to, etc.)

If you have an answer or suggestion, I sincerely hope that I am not the only one who will benefit from it. Somehow I doubt that would be the case though. Again, thank you so very much even if I have to figure this one out on my own! I can't imagine what would become of me if all the people like you up and dissappeared from this world. I sincerely appreciate your work Robert. And,...NO WORRIES MATE!!!

Re: "Whoomp" sound/feel in left ear when in deep thoug

G'day,

I agree with you, this is most likely a spirit manifestation....something that is attacked to you or around you. I am familiar with the type you describe, and suggest you take my following advice seriously.

Please read the sticky post atop the psychic defense forums, and apply those methods. These will help a lot.

I also recommend, again, that you use the self healing methods and affirmation work in my book, Energy Work.

Take care, Robert