Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Success!!!!

As far as fasting, all of the energy that normally would go towards digesting is now available for OBE's. Eating heavy protein before bed can help stop OBE's if you don't want to have them.

enoch Guest
    congratulations

BriMercer Guest
    Congratulations, Daisy! Keep it up. This is only the beginning.

Brian Mercer

Quantitativefool Guest
    Congratulations! I hope you keep it up!

-Stu

Xevious Guest
    I had paritial OBE during my afternoon nap on Thurs. It preceeded by strong vibrations accompanied by a roaring sound, knowing what it meant I thought of rocket engines powering up (getting ready for lift off). Not only did the vibrations increase dramatically so did the roaring.

Next thing my arms and legs popped out.

I tried the technique where you climb up on a rope. Wow, suddenly felt like a rope and it felt like my head then chest area were rising but it was very difficult. It was almost like I was still partially glued into my body. I think I heard a click but it was very slight.

I feel that I experienced the mind split effect that Robert Bruce talks about, where it seemed that focus was divided between my astral and physical head/neck/chest.

This didn't succeed so I tried to reach for my dresser immediately beside my bed to see how my astral arm/hands would interact with it. I'm not sure what happened but as I turned to reach I lost control and I rolled or something. I felt my attention/focus more on my physical but had the sensation of the astral body rocking back and forth, I seemed to settle back into my body. My arms felt extremly heavy right after that.

What a power nap!!!

One important note: I was extremly tired when I got home and hungry (been about 4 hours since I ate). In Robert Bruce's book 'Astral Dynamics' on P.97 he says that "being tired and having an empty stomach can increase the energetic activity within the etheric body". Seems that this might be a way to experience OBE if your still developing your Chakras/energy though meditation or other methods.

A couple of questions:

- How loud is the click many people hear during separation? Is the slight click I heard the loudest it will be?

- Why are my limbs seemingly projecting without any problems and I cannot fully separate (by getting up), the mind split and focus seem to be very difficult at this point. Would energy/chakra work help in this?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2