Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: headaches

Dragon's Daughter Guest
    Ok, got some techniques for you. Seek if they work.

From Donna Eden's book, Energy Medicine:

How to Rid Yourself of Chronic Heaches:

The following Headache Isometric Press helps overcome and prevent headaches (time - about 2 minutes):

1. Sitting, relax your shoulders. Tilt your head to the right, bringing your ear close to your right shoulder.

2. Place your right palm against the right side of your head. Take a deep breath in as you press your hand and your head against one another. Push hard while holding your breath.

3. Slowly but completely releasing your breath, drop your hand and stretch your head closer to your right shoulder. Repeat 2 more times.

4. Repeat on the left side 3 times.

5. With your head straight, place the pads of your fingers on the bones at the bottom of your head. Take a deep breatk in and isometrically push your fingers and your head together.

6. Drop your hands into your lap and open your jaw as you release your breath, jut your jaw out, pulling you lower teeth up to your top jaw. Release your breath, open your mouth and let your jaw relax.

7. Tighten your jaw one more time. As you release your breath, let your head drop forward on your chest.

8. Take a deep breath in, with the pads of your fingers pushing your head upward as your head continues to push down. Release your fingers with your outbreath and allow your head to drop further downward. Repeat twice. On the last time, as you let your breath out, lock your fingers behind your head and allow your elbows to pull your head downward.

If that doesn't get rid of it - PM me, I have more on how to relieve allergy headaches, sinus drainage, tension headaches... So you might need a different technique.

I hope it helps!!

Dragon's Daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Miramac
    Moogle_Assassin,

I have gotten rid of my nasty migraines by doing a combination of NEW and Pranic Healing (books written by Choa Kok Sui). Neither of these individually got rid of my headaches but the combo gets rid of them and keeps them away. If I start to get one, I can make it go away immediately with these technqiues.

I cup my hand or my astral hand (or imaginary hand) and scoop energy away from the part of my head that hurts using a motion like you are dusting crumbs from a table and throw it on the ground and imagine that light green fire disintegrates it (remember to extinguish the imaginary fire with imaginary water). Pranic Healing also recommends throwing "dirty prana" into salt water and then flushing it down the toilet. Anyhow, scoop 5 times and throw and do this several times. Run you hand under running water for a while afterwards or spray with alcohol.

This combined with the Full Body Circuit, circulates the energy in the energy body. Adding energy only increases the headache. The headache is there due to blockage. Circulate the energy consistently to help remove the blockage. If I don't have time to concentrate on the full body circuit, I just imagine the energy from the head being dragged down to the subnavel store area a few times.

Hope this helps, let me know if it works.

Mira
    Yes, the Microcosmic Orbit, storing energy in the navel should help remove pressure from the head.

A couple of practical methods for dealing with headaches...

Method 1:
    With your thumb & forefinger, find & press the junction (on the other hand) of the thumb & forefinger. Press in the V where the bones meet. Press firmly, enough to almost cause pain. Wiggle your fingers on the spot a little, like you're massaging it. Do this for at least 30 seconds - a minute is better. Then swap hands and repeat.

Method 2:
    Place the fingernails of your right hand under the fingernails of your left hand & push for 1 minute. Again, push hard enough to almost hurt.
    Change over hands so the fingernails of your left hand are pressing under those on the right hand for 1 minute.
    Then place your thumb behind your upper front teeth, on the gum, & pull firmly outwards as though you're trying to flick out your teeth. Do this for 1 minute.

These methods work on any headache that doesn't have an ongoing physical cause. I haven't had any astral ones but I would think, as they rely on pressure points, they should work for those as well.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    Put your feet in water as hot as you can handle without burning you. Or get a foot massage. That has relieved many a headache for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

chrystalpaths Guest
    Lapis Lazuli is especially good for these bad headaches. I also use the accupressure and dark with warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Put your feet in water as hot as you can handle without burning you. Or get a foot massage. That has relieved many a headache for me.
    You think with your feet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophroniscus
    And what does this have to do with thinking?

When you heat the feet, the blood flow will go that way relieving the pressure on the head. This doesn't improve some headaches, but it has worked on 2 out of 3 of them for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophroniscus
    And what does this have to do with thinking?

When you heat the feet, the blood flow will go that way relieving the pressure on the head. This doesn't improve some headaches, but it has worked on 2 out of 3 of them for me.
    I was really just joking. I have the greatest respect for reflexology and really agree that foot work can help headaches.

I would also note that I use my whole body to think. In fact, I probably could profit from thinking on my feet, since they are a source of pain to me.

Hmmm... That makes me wonder. Maybe if I massage my head it will help with my foot pain. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by soph
    Hmmm... That makes me wonder. Maybe if I massage my head it will help with my foot pain. What do you think?
    :grin: Maybe if you do it with your feet???
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Quote Originally Posted by journyman161
    Quote Originally Posted by soph
    :grin: Maybe if you do it with your feet???
    You always come up with the best ideas...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast