Thread: becoming an animal

astalguitar419 Guest

becoming an animal

i know native americans were able to posses birds to spy on enemy tribes. does any one how to do this. also does anyone how to drain energy from someone sleeping? thanks

Blog Entries

Re: becoming an animal

Quote Originally Posted by astalguitar419
    i know native americans were able to posses birds to spy on enemy tribes. does any one how to do this. also does anyone how to drain energy from someone sleeping? thanks
    Dear astalguitar419: Astral Dynamics does not support the predatorial behaviours you described. If you came on this board to learn how to possess or drain others, you're on the wrong board.
    Thank you, Admin.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sorana Guest

Re: becoming an animal

Quote Originally Posted by astalguitar419
    Hei, mister with predatorial behaviour

How are you? I was reading your post on becoming an animal. Interesting preocupations, but it's true I've heard of such things.

draco Guest
    i believe that it was a little more than just taking over a nearby bird to spy on someone. there is a deep spiritual connection with nature, respect for the bird, not just using it as a tool. why would you want to learn such things?

Böng Guest
    Remote Viewing (RV) can be done !without! accessing another beeing (be it just a toughform, an simple animal or even a human) but it may be possibel to access another beeings field of view if the being allows it.

You may want to look up some RV course like the one form the cia:grab it here
    and/or the Farsight SRV audio course and manuals

sorana Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Böng
    Remote Viewing (RV) can be done !without! accessing another beeing (be it just a toughform, an simple animal or even a human) but it may be possibel to access another beeings field of view if the being allows it.

You may want to look up some RV course like the one form the cia:grab it here
    and/or the Farsight SRV audio course and manuals
    Thanks BOng!