I have a problem with my energy system. I really need this question answered because it is interfering with my spiritual progress.

The problem lies with my brow chakra. Basically I feel pressure that produces an extremely uncomfortable feeling. This pressure is localized in areas associated with the brow chakra. This pressure is felt in the middle of my brain, behind and middle of eyebrows, the temples (sometimes a little above the temples), I also feel it inside my nose (as in 1 and a half or two inches inside from my nose) and sometimes a little above my ears. Sometimes the pressure is localized in only one area, two or all.

I have a history of being influenced by meditation systems that emphasize concentration on the brow chakra. I still remember the immense discomfort from the pressure produced in my head after I did those meditations for a while.

This pressure is usually produced when: I have strong thoughts about spirituality or when energy is absorbed into the brow chakra when I am doing energy work or meditation. I never purposely store energy in the brow chakra, sometimes the brow chakra absorbs it by itself (such as when I attempt the full body circuit). Sometimes I unintentionally become aware of my brow chakra during meditations and this can produce headaches as I described.

From my observations: My brow chakra does not produce problems as long as I keep my awareness away from it during my practices and make sure energy is not absorbed into it. But sometimes it happens unintentionally.

My questions are:

What is your analysis of this situation?

How can I permanently heal this?