Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Empirical tests, hard facts and unquestionable proofs?

Blog Entries
    CFTraveler, are you saying that should two projectors, projecting in the same room at the same time in the same conditions, submit to an objective test, their responses and points of view would be completely different from one another? Does that mean that while in the astral realm, reality is subjective?? So for example if you put 3 coins on a table, one projector might say there were 5 coins and another might say there was a yellow duck swimming in a pond in the middle of the room (i'm just creating an analogy to make a point)? Hence no scientific experiment would be deemed valid?
    Not even close to what I said- what I said is that certain things are hard to objectify in the astral- numbers are hard to see and change just by looking at them (this is illustrated in many examples of accounts here in this board). Also look up 'Alice in Wonderland' effect in the AD Pedia- and we tend to interpret what we see according to our experiences and preconceptions. So using your example of the 5 coins: Some people would see the coins, someone else would see what the money represents (bread, food on a table, etc.), and someone who has an unhealthy relationship with money may even see bugs instead of money. But it's more complicated than that: For example, one of the projectors may not be able to get out due to performance anxiety, or have a blind obe and not see anything.... but that's not even my point. My point is that even if the two projectors were able to get out, see the five coins, the bias of the experimenters would try to explain it away. And although, as you said, bias should not be part of any scientific experiment, the fact is that materialistic bias is part of the preexisting package in the scientific community, and all you have to do is read the reports of the studies that have been reported, not in this thread, but in this subforum, and the way that they are reported.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Hello, Alice.

Even in the RTZ (see AD-Pedia) there can be differences in perception.

The real "through the looking glass" however starts in the Astral Plane.

How different can two accounts be?

Well, look at Monroe's first book, "Journeys Out of the Body". There he recounts an experience in what he called "Scenario II" (which is the Astral). A gong-like sound resonates, and all present bow down while "the Big One comes" or something like that.

Compares this to what Robert Bruce wrote in "Astral Dynamics" (the book) about the Astral Wind, Akashic Pulse and Karmic Seeds.

I'm very certain both describe the exact same thing - the distribution of the Karmic Seeds by the Source. But Monroe's experience is riddled with symbolism, because in his early travels his mind had not sufficiently grown to take all the experiences in and understand them.

So, two projectors can have wildly varying perceptions of the same phenomenon, IMO.

Be well,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2