Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator

BriMercer Guest

Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator

Hello All!

I just wanted to bring your attention to this web article, "Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator".

In it I talk about my personal experience using the technology and how I approached creating the presets used in the 90-day Mastering Astral Projection program.

Take a look: http://www.masteringastralprojection.co ... _Generator

Brian

BriMercer Guest

The CD-ROM that Comes with MAP - It's Always Free

Hello everyone!

There seems to be some ongoing confusion with respect to the CD-ROM that come with Mastering Astral Projection. Hopefully, this will clear things up.

The CD-ROM is for your Windows-based personal computer. It is filled with extra support material from the book. It has an MS Word dream journal template, MP3 and WMA sound files for the morning and evening affirmations, and a shareware program called the BrainWave Generator.

The CD-ROM is not a musical CD, for playing on a CD player.

In order to use the sound programs associated with the Mastering Astral Projection daily exercises, you'll need to install the BrainWave Generator shareware program on your computer. 30 days after installing the shareware a message comes up asking you to register the software. The message remains there for several seconds. Eventually, the message disappears and you can use the software normally. You never need to register your software. It will always work for free.

(As a side note, Robert and I are in negotiations with our publisher to create a 6-CD Mastering Astral Projection album, based on the 90-day program and the BrainWave Generator presets available with Mastering Astral Projection. This will be a musical CD, which should make the sound programs a little more portable. It's designed to be both a stand-alone album or a resource to use with Mastering Astral Projection. If all goes well, look for it in the Fall of 2006.)

Full instructions re: the BrainWave Generator are included in Mastering Astral Projection in Appendix B (page 44.

Please reference these BrainWave Gen FAQs for more information not contained in Appendix B: http://www.kaladrious.com/brainwave_gen ... rator_FAQs

Look at this for more information about the Mastering Astral Projection version of the BrainWave Generator:
    http://www.kaladrious.com/brainwave_generator.htm

Take care,

Brian Mercer

sebastien Guest

Access to import

I have recently purchased your book and have been unable to import presets because it says I must register. I have waited for the sign to disappear yet it does not go away. So I'm not sure what I should do at this point. I have downloaded the brain wave generator prior to now so maybe that is responsible for my current unability to access. Any suggestions.

Thanks.

BriMercer Guest
    That is the one exception to the unregistered version of the BWGen shareware. You can't import presets. The BWGen developer kindly helped me create a special version of the software for Mastering Astral Projection, one that would have all the presets needed for the 90-day program (thus, no need to import presets).

If you want to import presets from the extensive library at http://www.bwgen.com, you'll have to buy the program from the developer.

Scorpyn Guest

BWGen with Linux

Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but I tried the program with wine in linux and it worked.

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1735

(Clarification : wine is a program that is simulating a windows environment in linux, making it possible to run some windows programs but it's not certain that it'll work. Linux is an operating system, like windows but different.)
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 12th October 2011 at 02:01 PM.

Haetzchiam Guest

Importing

Quote Originally Posted by BriMercer
    That is the one exception to the unregistered version of the BWGen shareware. You can't import presets. The BWGen developer kindly helped me create a special version of the software for Mastering Astral Projection, one that would have all the presets needed for the 90-day program (thus, no need to import presets).

If you want to import presets from the extensive library at http://www.bwgen.com, you'll have to buy the program from the developer.
    Mr. Mercer,
    Can one take the BWG 90 day sessions and "import" them into a Proteus mind machine? Is this what you mean by having to register the program?

Thank you for clarifying!

Paxton

BriMercer Guest

Proteus Mind Machine

No need to import them into the Proteus. Start the BWGen and turn on "Use External Goggles (AudioStrobe)" from the Options menu. Plug in the Proteus to your PC's headphone jack and set the Proteus to use AudioStrobe. Plug your ear phones and your light goggles into the Proteus and you're good to go.

For more details check out the documentation that came with the Proteus. Look up the AudioStrobe function.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 12th October 2011 at 02:02 PM.

travelerwithin Guest

I am new to both brain generators and the NEW system....

Still i have not astrally projected i have found Mr Bruce's methods pretty effective but no positive concious split yet.

I would just like to say I am ordering the book this Friday. Should I wait since there is going to be an updated version of a 6 CD possibly in the fall of this year?

I would rather not wait that long as I would like to get started on both the NEW method asap and i would also like to get projecting sometime soon...

I was in a course somewhere else and found that its not very clear and says it could take years for a concious projection.

Also I was wondering if Tarot cards were considered "good" Esoteric practices as I'm new to this sort of thing (raised christian most of my life) I am finding i would like to experiment with alot of things i just dont want to go in the wrong directions while doing so...

Another thing i would like to ask is this...on the braingenerator website it says that it is not for people who are taking stimulants does this include Weblutrine XL and just in case your wondering why I take this medication it is to increase concentration ability so basically if it does in fact interfere with the generator i can just use that right and stop the meds (of course i will talk with my physician first

Thanks for all your replies in advance and thank you Mr Bruce and Mr Mercer for keeping your material updated and pretty affordable

BriMercer Guest
    Hello Travelerwithin!

I'd definitely start the MAP program right away, if you can. The BWGen and the accompanying album are just optional tools for working with altered states. They are definitely helpful but they are definitely not required.

If you are interested in tarot, I'd recommend the following book: Inner Guide Meditation by Edwin Steinbrecher. See link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/087728 ... oding=UTF8

Brian

travelerwithin Guest

About stimulants

I need to know the dangers if there are any about stimulants and using the brain waive generator. I am talking about coffee or even medicines that a doctor would prescribe. I may be taking a stimulant soon and I want to continue the BWG but i dont want to harm myself. As it is stated on your website DO NOT USE with stimulants i simply need to know why thanks brain for your replies

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast