Thread: Staying Out of Body

pianist_clayton Guest

Staying Out of Body

Hi Robert

I can get out of my body quite easily. All I have to do is some intense energy body work before I go to sleep at night and before I know it I am opening my astral eyes. I don't have to try very hard at all. My question to you is what are the best techniques for remaining out of body? I ask this because I constantly find myself re-entering without meaning to while I am busy exploring interesting reality fluctuations around my house. I have tried the technique of looking at my hands every twenty seconds or so but this does not seem to work for me. I was just wondering if you (or anybody else) has encountered this problem and a way to fix it.

Thanks

Re: Staying Out of Body

G'day,

Try having a running commentary, speaking aloud from your astral body as you move around, eg, 'now I move across the floor, and am moving through the window. I see a tree before me and am shifting to my right.

I also suggest you use affirmations both in body and in astral, eg, 'I stay out of my body for thirty minutes and return with full memory'.

I also suggest a Q link, as this will help optimize your energy body
    http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics ... _home.html

Lastly, count your blessings. The frequent shifts back into your body and out again may be the only reason you are having such success, re the memory download problem. Every time you do this you are arousing your physical body mind slightly and downloading astral memories, topping them up. So I suggest you extend your time out only gradually. Keep in mind that once your physical body mind enter the deep sleep state you will be locked out of your body for hours, until it wakes naturally, and in the process it is highly unlikely you will recover any obe memories.

Robert