Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noctilucent's post: Alternating directions

Blog Entries

Noctilucent's post: Alternating directions

Quote Originally Posted by noctilucent
    Robert,

I just started reading and practicing your NEW system. One thing I've found is that when I'm trying to move energy sensations through both legs, arms, hands, feet, etc., the movement of the sensations tends to fall out of sync (i.e. the movement in one is slower on the other side of the body). I'm not sure whether this due to weaker energy sensations in one side or just a lack of concentration or any other possible reasons.

However, when this happens I find it easy to feel the sensations in both sides by allowing the sensation to move up in one side while moving the sensation down in the other. Is there anything wrong with dealing with this problem by doing that? Should I deal with this problem another way?
    Hello, noctilucent.

I wanted to add two things about what you asked:

One side of the body is usually stronger blocked than the other. I remember Robert mentioning that this is usually the case and he has observed it very often. This could relate to the lesser-developed aspects of our personality.

I also do energy work which uses raising and sinking energy at the same time. For example in a movement Qigong exercise called "Cloud Hands" energy gets dropped down in one leg, and this *triggers* another corresponding upward flow in the other (downward comes first though).

During this exercise then the flows are reversed during the movement as you switch from leg to leg with your full weight ending on one, turning your hips, and alternating your arm and hand positions, too.

I am very interested in what Robert will say about your post and how this relates to his methods.

Take good care,
    Oliver

star Guest
    Blocks, Korpo - Suck.

That wasen't very helpfull.

Oka - Phsycological blocks are the most difficult with the cure being a change in your personality rather than energy itself being able to clear you.

I hope you don't have many of those!

- James

Blog Entries
    Everything okay, James?

Oliver

star Guest
    Yes - I was just thinking of my own "mind" blocks and how I wish it was easier to heal. Its not that I'm upset so no need to worry.

Once I get some figured out not only will I have better access to my abilites but my higher self and clairvoyance. So heres to hope-ing. (Fingers crossed)

Blog Entries
    You really may want to give the dissolving technique I keep on rambling about a try. It works extremely well for the subtler patterns, and helps with fear and anger, for example.

It is really interesting. So many psychological problems we have boil down to the fact that our original, spontaneous, inherent response is lost below a layer of fear, distrust, anger, negativity and hurt. If you remove it you find yourself again. And your Higher Self. And love. And everything.

Sometimes we fear that the attachments, ego cravings and the negativity are what we boil down to. Am I thinking this? Am I my thoughts? Is that me? It is very relieving to know it isn't. It's all only layered on top of something beautiful, always and inevitably.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Here is a copy of the pm I sent Noctilucent:
    "This is a problem that happens to me also and others too- I'm pretty sure that Robert told me that doing that is just fine, but I couldn't find a quote saying just that (there were other things in the tutorials which talked about alternating legs, but I don't want to say that that's what he says)-

Here:
    "If you cannot split awareness, alternate legs and arms, using one limbs at a time. "
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=241

"Often, split awareness actions, each moving in opposing directions, works better for this."
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=238

However, I know that he's said this is ok, I just can't qualify it other than my own memory."
    I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure that he thinks it's ok- I almost think he said it in one of his workshops. Was it PAPI? Anyone else that took it remember?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

noctilucent Guest
    Thank you all for your responses--especially CFTraveler for her pm.

I can't see a reason why this wouldn't work given what I know so far about energy work, but, of course, I felt it necessary to ask Robert as to be certain about it. Perhaps it is addressed in his book "Energy Work", but I've yet to come across it if it has--I'm still working my way through the book, practicing each section as I read it.

I also see another quote in CFTraveler's second link which may address this: "Opposing directions are fine, with the split awareness actions meeting in the middle if your feet are resting together."

-Chris

Blog Entries
    I knew I read it somewhere- my memory isn't what it used to be... That's what happens when you get old!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I knew I read it somewhere- my memory isn't what it used to be... That's what happens when you get old!
    Yeah, tell me about it.

In all seriousness, though, doesn't energy work help stuff like that? If not, why doesn't it?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    In all seriousness, though, doesn't energy work help stuff like that? If not, why doesn't it?
    Meditation should help most. Combined with energy work on all levels of mind, body and soul.

Memory is an extremely complex thing, I'd assume. It ties into Akashic Records, or so Monroe and others suggest, it is channeled through your brain receiver, which can be influenced by energy work, and ... didn't I say it is complex?

A lot of your memory is buried or lost in trauma and ego processes. Your brain gets older, too. Imbalances in energy and outside influences may impact your recall. All of these things can be worked out over time, IMO, though.

Oliver