Thread: Feeling of getting big

bilbont Guest

Feeling of getting big

I was contemplateing and all of a sudden I felt like I was getting Big and thick, all of a sudden I had a feeling of familiararity as a lack of a better word.I couldnt do any thing except bath in that wonderful familiar feeling.Can you tell me what this was? I want to do it again, but so far I havent ben able to.I think it has made me feel like nothing is as it used to be.I feel bored,Like life is lacking something! I have had other out of body type experiences,but they werent ANYTHING like this!

G'day!

The experience of swelling and growing huge is a fairly well known symptom of spiritual development. You may feel yourself swelling up and filling the room, or the universe, or you may feel yourself shrinking down to a tiny point and the room around you feels huge. The macrocosm and the microcosm....

I am not sure what this means exactly, but many people have this during the early days of learning meditation and etc. I had it myself many years ago. It usually only happens a couple of times, and then stops.

Robert Bruce