Thread: Invited to a concert?

sono Guest

Invited to a concert?

I have to share a very intense dream/astral experience I've just had, of being invited to attend the last concert of one of my favourite singers - I first had a light supper with him & his wife (who was also a great singer in her day). He insisted that the gold serving platter be right in the centre of the table, & his wife had to fetch & carry the whole time for him, which I thought very infair. Anyway, we went on the the concert hall where he gave a masterly performance of some Wolf Lieder, & as I left I thanked someone shadowy who had "organised" the whole thing, for "the experience of a lifetime". It was so real, textures, colours, sound - I felt as if I was greatly honoured to be there. I had difficulty waking up & accepting that it had not been "real" in this dimension. Now I have the distinct feeling that this singer is not long for this world (he is over 80!) & I have admired him for as long as I can remember; it was because of him that I studied music. Could it really have been an event in which he actually participated, I wonder - or did my subconscious make it all up just to gratify myself? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Namaste all!

Alaskans Guest
    The most ellegant and versatile musical instrament ever created is the human spirit.

Musicians try to replicate the music of thier soul with cumbersome earthly instraments. Music is actual magick, and composes the universe. I could definately see there being astral concerts.

You say he is still alive? Perhaps his higher self put on a concert for some of his fans art often comes from our 'higher selves' or our 'subconcious'.

sono Guest
    I agree about the universe & music, but not ALL music, I must say! There is some cacophanous, repetitive thumping that makes me genuinely physically ill . . . .Yes, he is still alive (it's Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau)& it is nice to think thank his HS would put on an astral concert for his fans, isn't it? He's been retired for a long time now!

Namaste