Thread: Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator

BriMercer Guest

Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator

Hello All!

I just wanted to bring your attention to this web article, "Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator".

In it I talk about my personal experience using the technology and how I approached creating the presets used in the 90-day Mastering Astral Projection program.

Take a look: http://www.masteringastralprojection.co ... _Generator

Brian

viper555 Guest
    That's cool and all but does the thing ever actually initiallize? I've been waiting for 15 minutes and it's just sitting there. Is the link messed up?

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Hi viper555,

The link certainly worked from my computer. Please try again. Sometimes communication between computers on the net get messed up. If in future you find this happening again, retry the link.

Donald.

BriMercer Guest

The CD-ROM that Comes with MAP - It's Always Free

Hello everyone!

There seems to be some ongoing confusion with respect to the CD-ROM that come with Mastering Astral Projection. Hopefully, this will clear things up.

The CD-ROM is for your Windows-based personal computer. It is filled with extra support material from the book. It has an MS Word dream journal template, MP3 and WMA sound files for the morning and evening affirmations, and a shareware program called the BrainWave Generator.

The CD-ROM is not a musical CD, for playing on a CD player.

In order to use the sound programs associated with the Mastering Astral Projection daily exercises, you'll need to install the BrainWave Generator shareware program on your computer. 30 days after installing the shareware a message comes up asking you to register the software. The message remains there for several seconds. Eventually, the message disappears and you can use the software normally. You never need to register your software. It will always work for free.

(As a side note, Robert and I are in negotiations with our publisher to create a 6-CD Mastering Astral Projection album, based on the 90-day program and the BrainWave Generator presets available with Mastering Astral Projection. This will be a musical CD, which should make the sound programs a little more portable. It's designed to be both a stand-alone album or a resource to use with Mastering Astral Projection. If all goes well, look for it in the Fall of 2006.)

Full instructions re: the BrainWave Generator are included in Mastering Astral Projection in Appendix B (page 44.

Please reference these BrainWave Gen FAQs for more information not contained in Appendix B: http://www.kaladrious.com/brainwave_gen ... rator_FAQs

Look at this for more information about the Mastering Astral Projection version of the BrainWave Generator:
    http://www.kaladrious.com/brainwave_generator.htm

Take care,

Brian Mercer

Re: The CD-ROM that Comes with MAP - It's Always Free

Hi Bruce and Brian!
    Today will be day #7 with map.i love the format.
    I have read and implemented the astral dynamics format so was somewhat familiar with the energy techniques. Also,purchased your evolution download and have implemented your new energy ways.practicing @least 2-3 hours daily,probably more.
    So here's my questions with"map"
    1).when using. The. Brain wave generator for 20 minutes can I also use the. Relaxation and breath awareness techniques @ the same time and then move directly onto the energy exercises

Blog Entries

Re: Learning Astral Projection with the BrainWave Generator

1).when using. The. Brain wave generator for 20 minutes can I also use the. Relaxation and breath awareness techniques @ the same time and then move directly onto the energy exercises
    I'm not either Robert or Brian but I'm not sure what you are asking- do you mean do the breath awareness/relaxation exercises first and then do the energy exercises while you listen to the binaurals? If this is the question the answer is yes.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.