Thread: Suggestion?

Brandon Guest

Suggestion?

Hi Robert,

I wrote you a pretty long question here a while back, and obviously being the busy person that you are, a bit too long for you to delve into. I apologize for that. I will try to keep it nice and short this time. I bought your book Astral Dynamics, had great success with it. Started seeing "golden gnats" flying about. Felt them on my skin. Caused heat. Later caused painful pin poke sensations. Saw what I believe to be an Incubus through closed eyes which followed me upon rising out of bed. Used running water trick(shower from natural well) it sat and watched me for an hour. Knew at my very core it was predatory. When in bed, have intense heat in my legs, which coincides with the golden gnats hovering above them. Salt bath didn't help much. Best relief so far is direct contact with much salt and ingesting large amounts of garlic an hour before sleep. See obtrusive negative images now when I try to sleep. Top of head aches energetically. On one occasion I awoke to feel myself being pushed out of my body. Felt presence. Stroking top of head would bring me out of being phased out, only for it to begin again. Next day felt peculiar, intese thoughts hard to control. Evil becomes glamorous. Haven't projected now for a while or done energy work, but continue to see energetic manifestations everywhere I go. Have aches in feet, a sucking stabbing energetic pain that seems to coincide with energetic manifestation, can be very painful and requires direct salt application to lessen pain. Nothing else works. Is worst when I lie down, especially in my bed.
    Tried sleeping with lights on, plants, fan, salt, salt bath, garlic consumption, leaving garlic in room as fumigation. energy work to directly take out attachments. Anything else I might try, and idea why I still suffer?

Re: Suggestion?

G'day,

Sorry to hear you are spiritually troubled.

I've been through it myself many times and its no fun.

My suggestion is that you read the sticky post I made recently at the top of this forum section.

I strongly urge you to apply all of these new countermeasures, including magnetic shoe inserts, and a sleeping earthed setup. This will counter most of your problems.

I also suggest a raw food diet, and that you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, and use the self healing methods therein.

If you have not read Practical Psychic Self-defense, this is well worth reading.

Please let me know how you get on with the new countermeasures. Contact a moderator and ask them to fwd your email to me, or email my workshops contact with request in subject line.

Robert