Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos on the Astral

Tattoos on the Astral

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on some experiences that I have had lately regarding tattooing in the Astral.

My guides tell me Im doing a masters course over there and I have found myself teaching classes on the Astral now. (after assisting and doing tests the past couple yrs)

Anyway in the past week I have found myself tattooing a student or 2.

2 nights ago I was flipping between Focus 23-27 and helping some of the higher guides communicate with some of the people in 23-27.

At the end of it- I phased to 27 I think and found myself acting out as an old monk and checking a tattoo that I had just competed on what could only be described as a young Hindu monk who seemed to be Caucasian-and my memory was that of him being one of my students. He was wearing thick round beads around his neck, and was in prayer position as I checked the quality of the "initiation tattoo" or spiritual tattoo of some type(which was on his head-above left ear-approx 5x5 cm- in a tribal black in design of a deity or buddha- done with what I could only assume was a traditional tribe needle- and the ink was still wet). My intuition + a voice that was guiding me (actual voice of a higher guide or HS) was telling me that the tattoo was representative of hard life lessons of some type which steadily increase to increase spiritual development. I found myself saying that it was my first tattoo, and my from my understanding was a test for me as much as for him as I was acting as his spiritual guide.

Does anyone know of these tattoos? or can shed some light on this?

Thanks

Dk
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries
    While I'm not overly fond of real tattoos, I'm very intrigued by this.

How many lessons as a teacher do you remember? Do they happen consciously or mostly subconsciously?

I'm curious because I can semi-lucidly remember taking part in discussions out of body, they seemed like experiences of sharing, like a circle.

Could the tattoos be a symbolic representation of a purely energetic process of imprinting? Where you aware of processes beyond the direct perceptions, subtle undercurrents?

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Could the tattoos be a symbolic representation of a purely energetic process of imprinting?
    That was my thought, as well.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

No specific information. Probably implanted thought forms. Not unlike Reike symbols. Most likely for protection??
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Hi Korpo,

Over the past 2 yrs I have been experiencing "tests" of all kinds-both in physical reality and in the other dimensions. All of which have been progressing in some way.

And from my understanding have been progressively moving from being a student to assistant teacher to running classes myself- all since accepting what an educator called a masters minor course about 2yrs ago. (to the humor of some of the guides who project with me ie guide " hhmm.. your file says you are doing a masters course.. woe (laugh)...dont see many of these.. (laugh)

I am aware of my experiences on multiple levels- from receiving verbal teaching in dream state- to energy atunements with guides and helpers in OBE state: RTZ etc to having 100% complete conscious teaching and soul retrieving.

As for under currents of information the best way is to explain it is like this;

I will experience and investigate the dimension the same way as we do in the physical. (sight smell etc)

I will have access to intuitive knowledge in where i "know" who Im dealing with- i "know" spells/prayers- i know the names of people etc - Also will change "state" from being "me" into past life personalities ie I have reverted back to my Neanderthal self to my suprise (and concern lol) but my guide said it was a good thing- my intuition was telling me unlocking past soul memory back to that time,bringing it to conscious awareness, for development of the souls wholeness.
    I will also find myself acting as an old man alot, (im only 29) either in dealing with students or doing soul retrievals. I get this ALOT-Some of the guides I have spent time with have laughed at me saying things like " how come your not serious like the other old teachers?" and "I was pretty funny for the oldest soul STILL left on earth" and - I hope Im not the only person in history to be kept down a grade for 2 mellenia

I also seem to be able to communicate with my soul group by simply talking- and the reply comes back as a voice in my head (when Obeing) ie if I want something to manifest in physical they are I can discuss it with them and they will lay the timelines for the manifestation- i dont spend much time trying to manifest things much- they know what direction we are heading in so they just give me updates every now and then. (we are running late in a few things apparently )
    This same communication technique is how i communicate with my teachers when teaching- they tell me what to say when dealing with people- and I can also rely messages to other people in the lower planes focuses (astral etc) whos guides cant contact them because their vibration is too high- and I act as a inter dimensional telephone for them

So in the tatoo experience I had:

Experience: Hes a young (35) Caucasian hindu monk we are in a normal house

My perspective was: As his teacher and on old monk-old voice and mannerisms and it felt natural

The situation: I was checking my work (the tattoo-my first one)

The undercurrent: was that it was symbolic of an student teach relationship,and it was an energy imprint initiation of some type.

The tattoo; was a deity of some type

My higher guides; My teacher was telling me to say " Doing this tattoo was fun" (to the student) and that is was a good job

My intuition: Was telling me that is was as much a test for me as for the student- and that the job was good- Both an initiation for me and for him

The interesting thing is, that I am aware of knowledge

Blog Entries
    I can feel a pang of envy there, dkane.

But I suspected something remotely like that seeing the ease you project with.

Further great success,
    Oliver

Hi Korpo,

Each of us being equal, all will be revealed in time.

As for frequency of teaching/learning lessons, they are about 1-2 times per week. AP in total about 3 times (sessions-multiple projections/phases 5-6 in a morning) per week.

Lessons usually consist of explorations of mind control-control over thought matter-and emotional lessons. Lessons are usually "experience" type lessons where we experience a sitution. The other types of lessons are group practical lessons where we play with though from matter, and our energy bodies with the lessons that being only in a physical can teach. The lessons (at this point) also seem to have 2 functions. 1) to expand my physical peers astral doubles awarness of the charateristics of non physical reality ie by breaking the physical laws such as flying, and walking on water. 2) to teach non physical entitys about the naunces and detailed ability to create and manipulate energy with the knowledge learnt from the earth life system (physical reality)-

The core lesson being 1) To increase the potential to love unconditionally for all beings 2) To continually learn and explore the unknowns ie increase awareness ability 3) To learn the nuances of being a creator ourselves

The size of the classes range from one on one- to large seminars.

Very rarely is the class a few people talking about a subject. I usually find Im doing practical experience based roles and explorations. Then after the experience is had the characters in the experience-the teachers,and the students get together for after lesson socializing I guess you could say.

I have sometimes found myself in large seminars, some conscious other times semi.

I have a habit of arriving in my pajamas because some times other astral people complain about me " why does he always come in his pajamas?' "why is he here dressed funny all the time?"- I think that these people dont realize I have a physical body sometimes or Im talking to astral doubles of people.

A few weeks back I projected for a soul retrieval (part of a lesson) and some of the people I was talking too could see me properly ( i think they were in some of the belief territory's 24-26 Focus) due to the vibration being too high. I told them that I still had a physical body, and they got annoyed by this and told me "Your dead like every one else-you dont have a body!" In fact I find some people are really annoyed by it over there? I think the challenge is some people dont realize you have your consciousness with you, or that you still have a physical body- so it disturbs them-ie when you arrive to class in your pajamas

Blog Entries
    Dkane, I'm playing catchups. This is a truly interesting thread.

I'm finally reading Michael Newton's "Journey of Souls" after having it recommended often and I've just finished the chapter on advanced souls. I think if Oliver read it he wouldn't feel envy because he'd understand that it's not about being better or worse just about being where you are and where we'll all end up. Besides, Oliver may well be an advanced soul.

Why don't you ask your own guide what the meaning of the tatoo is?

Do you remember much of your life between lives?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Hi Beekeeper,

I agree with you- I feel being better or worse or hierarchy's is an illusion- we are just all at different points along the journey-none more valuable than others. If we are all part of the same source, how can we be better or worse than each other?

I have met other fragments of my personality before- its an interesting experiencing people calling themselves your name- and meeting your "female part" when you are male.

As for asking my guides, to be quite honest I get pieces of information that cause reflection on my part. (symbolic riddles on multiple levels) I thought it would be nice to ask others experiences, as well as getting a more direct answer.

Beekeeper,

Concerning remembering the "life" between lives- in non physical reality I assume you mean?

It seems as though there is a consciousness change where I (everyone Im sure) has the ablity to access information from then. I have been exploring parts of this "history" which seems to (when at 100% this life consciousness) comes in as a "remembering" non physical places and people.

A month or so back, after I was talking to one of my teachers about the fact I was starting become "aware/awake" 24/7- they said once you are- the next step is to become "aware of everything" (assuming memory etc then onto all astral doubles-then onto universal awareness)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast