Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos on the Astral

Blog Entries
    I thought it would be nice to ask others experiences, as well as getting a more direct answer.
    The problem with that is that your experiences (or recall of them) are probably more advanced than others.

Newton says of the advanced soul:

I have been aked if most people who are sensitive, aesthetic, and particularly right-brained have advanced souls since individuals with these characteristics often appear to be at odds with the wrongs of an imperfect world. I see no correlation here. Being emotional, appreciating beauty, or having extrasensory impressions- including psychic talent- does not necssarily denote an advanced soul.

Michael Newton, Journey of Souls, Michael Newton, 1994, p169

Do you agree?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I agree 100%- IMHO psychic ability does not denote spiritual developement.

I feel we all have the tools we need to develop spiritually here on earth without the need for "special powers".

Simply learning to love unconditionally more and more changes ones consciousness, and intrinsically increases awareness.

IMO we are here to learn life lessons that have been chosen between lives.

The spiritual development is going to happen without the need for the conscious input of the personality of this life. If part of your life lesson that has been chosen for this life, then it is part of your development at this time. But your group soul chooses the personality structure to suit the life lesson expectations that has been chosen for the lessons of that life.

Psychic development is only important if it is part of the life lesson for that soul.

I think "special powers" can sometimes be a hurdle that the ego needs to overcome.

We dont need "special powers" to love more and be happy
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Also a quick note; I am very left brained.-and have learnt to balance it with my right. I feel that this is a very important aspect to my recall, as my left brained "investigator, and analyzer" seeks to understand everything and due to this imprints the experience very strongly into my memory.

The left brain works is the investigator.

The right brain works as the experiencer.

Flipping between the 2 in the projection helps me maintain full awareness, and remember the experience. I guess its balancing the workings of the 2 hemispheres of the brain like Monroes Hemi sync does.

I use this in everyday life- try to deeply understand everything in detail, while reaching deep into the creative/intuitive part of myself for inspiration. ie- reach deep for a creative solution for the problem from the chaotic/ random/subconscious/intuitive/the source part of me- and fine tune it/put it together with the left side of the brain.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    The left brain works is the investigator.

The right brain works as the experiencer.
    I agree. I'm very left-brained, and now extremely strongly compelled to develop that other aspect.

Very interesting aspects in this thread. Thanks for sharing, keep it coming!

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Yes, thanks for your opinion. I agree with everything you said too.
    Williams)

Hi Korpo,

I feel learning to use your left brain more is part of our evolution here on the physical plane. As a species we have been right brained for most of our time here-our evolution is moving towards the further use of the left brain.

The challenge here is with the induction of science over the past few centuries the dominate left brainer's used science (due it's analysis foundation-a dominate left brain characteristic) to put a heavy emphasis on left brain development. (and forget the right)

So we have gone from mostly using the right (shamens, witch doctors-symbolic translation ie magic etc)- and flipped to focusing only on the left brain- (science, critical analysis,emperical method).

I feel here is where the conudrum lies.

The left brain, analysis function is a development feature which is a strong part of the physical plane- and is one of the key elements of our time here learning how to understand the uses of energy for creation.

The best way for me to explain it is- the right brain is a creative force linked to the chaotic nature/source and flows with the ebbs and tides of nature- it rides the energy of the universe and is aware of things but cannot translate itself. The left brain brings form to the chaos- it brings "rules"- it separates one thing from another and identify's things to create a form- this is creation itself.

Without the left logic or ability to "identify" or "separate" one thing from another- their is no understanding of creation as everything is simply the same energy. Logic is an "yes this is a door" and "yes this is a cat"- where the right see's no difference between the door and you, and the cat and you.

In Quantum physics, the uncertainty principle discusses, that an electron or light particle and be in 2 places at the same time when not being observed. As soon as a person "observes" the particle it collapses into one place. The act of observation does this.-this is an act of creation.

The light particles being at 2 places at the same time, being the infinite chaotic energy that the right brain is aware of- is acted upon by the logic left brain which gives the energy the "rules" it needs to become a "form".

Without the left brain logic " its in the box or out of the box" the energy cannot collapses into a shape or form- its stays floating as unorganized energy-but infinite possibilities.

The universe is like a messy chaotic energy soup that can make anything. The right brain tries to explain this through art and other "symbolic" expression. The left brain is made to collapes that energy into "forms and function".

Right brain= Art- Symbols-Potential- No solid- No ability to analyze (create function)

Left brain= Separation-Form- Function- Analysis -No imagination

Right+Left= The universes creative abilty-

Both left and right need to be able to be used to be able to become a "creator".

Right creates art.
    Left creates form/function

Left and right together create- true genius- Living art- Like life and the universe. (all forms follow a function- no energy is has no purpose)

Right is aware of the energy, left gives its function or purpose. We cannot become creators unless we understand both functions. Right by its self will create a universe with no form. Left by itself with create a universe with no beauty or imagination.(a limited universe)

Right has been used since the beginning, as our original energy forms. Monroe discusses this in his journey "home" to KT57 and finds all his "curls or baby energy mates" in a wonderful place- but repeating the same thing over and over again. They had been like that for a melleina. Because they hadn't developed the ability to analyze- they did not find anything wrong with it. Monroe was bored after a short period, because he could see there was more to life than simply repeating the same process over and over.

The Left is a relatively new development, which has given us better abilty to manipulate energy-due to its need to "organize things". It organizes energy into "patterns" we call these energy patterns "things" or "forms". This has given rise to our creative ability here on the physical plane. First we started making patterns like "mud huts" to live in, then onto to "stone castles" now our left brain has become so developed we can create "elaborate patterns of energy" like "computers" and "space ships". Physical technology is us learning how to use/manipulate physical matter better with left brained function. We are getting better and better at it.

How are we going to create our own universes unless we have learnt the abilty to create in this one- think of it as daddy giving us some blocks to play with before we get to build our own house and move out

Blog Entries
    Gee I miss being a curl.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Gee I miss being a curl.
    Do you remember it, C.F? I know you've been given students and encouraged to give lessons.

So, dkane, have you had lessons in manipulating matter in order to create on a planet similar to earth?
    Williams)

Beekeeper,

Sure- every person in the physical plane is getting lessons on this. The simple act of having the confines of physical matter rules is teaching each one of us ideas, inspiration, and ability's of energy and matter. The simple act of you reading this, and responding is a learning in energy transference, and differentiation. We are all experiencing this everyday.

As for direct matter manipulation lessons as I am sure you were focusing on . I feel these are left for the non physical plane where the consequences of experiments will not cause far reaching ramifications and can be fixed easily and isolated. I feel the lessons that are shown are not ones of lectures, but are ones of "playing" and "practical lessons". ie we will play with and environment, and make thought form objects such as cars and planes etc with our mind and imagination.

Sometimes the classes are "running lessons" where both physical (past) humans, and those not experienced in physical reality get together to "play/run". Doing feats of physical precision like gymnastics, to a) increase the physical persons creative ability b) show the non physical person the razor sharp nuances that having physical boundaries can teach.

We sometimes play in martial arts, and energy throwing, and thought form creation as well. Like paint ball with, energy balls from the palms, and creating and playing with thought forms etc.

This is done in isolation I feel as not to have an impact of the others living in the same dimension- as the others dont like it. I have been told off many a time for floating across a group of people in line, and playing practical jokes such as flicking energy balls at passers by. I once split a massive set of cumulus clouds apart that where hundreds of mile across just so I could see the sun behind them in the middle of a lecture- only to have the force of the movement of all that matter in a split second light the cloud in flames. I then tried to stick it back together before anyone noticed only to create a 500 mile exploding flame in the sky. The lectures all jumped up and put it out to my embarrassment. And I looked the other way, twiddling my thumbs... wasnt me

Each day we have the chance to manipulate matter- we do this my the simple act of creation- such as painting a picture.

Direct manipulation of matter-change an energy pattern to another with only mind-is something I feel is restricted here simple due to the consequences it would have on others. Im sure there are those that can here-but Im sure they rarely do (due to everything being connected) and rarely advertise the fact.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I recall a few lessons in the non-physical planes and I've experienced them similarly as gymnastic-like and martial art-like feats but that's not what I was interested in so much. In Newton's book advanced souls talked about being co-creators in material planes similar to earth and I just wondered if you'd had similar experiences to that. They work with the fundamental elements and the sun/s on the particular planet and begin by learning to form rocks and advance through to simple animals and so on.
    Williams)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast