Thread: Ringing Sound In Your Ears

Magickist Guest

Ringing Sound In Your Ears

Hello, I'm just wondering, for all of you people that use the technique where you concentrate on the ringing sound in your ears, a few things.

1.) What is the average amount of time it takes you to get into the sleep paralysis state/feel vibrations?

2.) Whenever you perform this technique does it have to be in a particularly quiet place or can it have minimum amounts of noise?

3.) Does it take large amounts of concentration?

4.) In your opinion is it easier to do successfully than it is with phasing?

Thank you all for reading this and I'm eagerly awaiting your replies

Blog Entries

Re: Ringing Sound In Your Ears

Quote Originally Posted by Magickist
    Hello, I'm just wondering, for all of you people that use the technique where you concentrate on the ringing sound in your ears, a few things.
    Hi Magickist.

1.) What is the average amount of time it takes you to get into the sleep paralysis state/feel vibrations?
    It gets me to a trance state in about 20 minutes, depending on how tired I am in the first place.
    2.) Whenever you perform this technique does it have to be in a particularly quiet place or can it have minimum amounts of noise?
    It can have a minimum amount of noise, provided it's constant (like ac hum, for example) and you have enough 'room' to attempt to distinguish different frequency tones in your earhiss. I sometimes use earplugs to block out sudden environmental noise, (like ringing phone, or barking dogs) which are the most annoying and startling.
    3.) Does it take large amounts of concentration?
    Not really. Once you hear it you hear it.
    4.) In your opinion is it easier to do successfully than it is with phasing?
    I use it for phasing too, depending on what kind of day I'm having. Sometimes my e-body is hopping, so I OB the 'traditional' way, sometimes my clairvoyance is 'on', so I phase out, but the technique is useful, because the purpose of it is to 'tune into' another focus, and possibly to get the brain to the trance state quicker.
    Thank you all for reading this and I'm eagerly awaiting your replies
    Well, I hope this helps.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Magickist Guest
    Thanks it did help