Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: For those who have had success with Astral Projection

Daniel Guest
    When I was first learning about OBE's (2 years ago), I had not found Robert Bruces website, but I did find many others. None of them talked about energy work, so I was left to try only the techniques. I was able to accomplish a full conscious exit within two months and having my OBE last about two hours.
    But, after finding Roberts website and downloading the Treatise on Astral Projection, I have had SO MUCH MORE success with astral projection. I had about two times the astral projection successes with doing energy work, compared to not doing any energy work. I must say, it is much better to do energy work if you wish to accomplish astral projection often.

Astralsailor Guest

Re: For those who have had success with Astral Projection

For those who have had success with Astral Projection, have you done energy body work?

Yes i started of with eastern Chi/Qi/Ki practice like Qi-gong and Tai-Chi
    THen i got Astral Dynamics some month ago and started of with NEW

If so do you believe it helped?

Very much so

Did any symptoms of energy body work send you out of body unintentionally?

Well i had some very lucid dreams last mouth and when i want to project i often end up with very vauge memories

Has anyone who has done NO energy work whatsoever still been able to astral project?

I belive Astral Projection in more natural then Breathing if you let it be...

How did you learn to?

First i learnt by reading on webpages and MSN-Groups and then started off with Astral Dynamics not so long ago... Still i have very vauge memorie of my projections

Is a deep level of trance required, in general?

I have not been able to get deep trance more then once or twice
    More often i get Light trance and do my work there...

Warriorking Guest
    Ive had about 15 OBE's since january this year and i only started Robert Bruces NEW's 2 weeks ago.

Most have been fairly weak and ive had little control over, but ive had a couple of real rippers too.

The motivation behind my energy work is to make my OBE's more stronger.

I like to compare most of my OBE's to a remote control hellicopter with very low batteries, they dont last long, very tinted vision, and i have very little control of my projected double. I think this is because my energy body is very weak and isnt supplying my projected double with the energy it needs to function properbly.

During my 2 weeks of energy work i have only used tactile imaging to clear my blockages in my feet/legs and hands/arms. Im not going to go on to storing energy in my sub naval or stimulating chakras until i feel i have cleared most of the blockages.

So far i have only had 1 OBE since i have started energy stimulating exercises and it was a ripper of a OBE compared to all my others.
    last saturday morning i got into the astral planes for the very first time and my experience lasted about 5 minutes which is the longest ive ever had an OBE. Before that i was in the RTZ for about 4 mins floating around my house with alot more clarity than my earlier ones.

I dont want to sound too confident because ive only had 1 obe since i started, but at the moment i say yes, the more healthy your energy body, the better your experience will be.

Sorry about the huge font size i was just playing with the options a little

Take care

Malc

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xap

For me, yes. Unless I "wake up" in the paralysis state, then I need to go to what phasers would likely call the "3D blackness." It's a point in meditation where my conscious awareness seems to shrink upon itself and my room is suddenly filled with darkness. This is the only way I have been able to get projection-related stuff from waking consciousness.

Thank you.

Thank you

Xap
    3-d blackness?! i think i do that sometime when i am meditating! never really paid much attention to it or get the whole room black. weird. uve sparked my curiousity thnx heh

Not there yet, but...

I did have one episode of astral sight while doing some relaxation/trance work. This was a few weeks ago, while I was reading Astral Dynamics for the first time. I had reached a very, very deep level of trance, and suddenly I realized I was looking at the ceiling, watching the fan go around and around. Then it struck me that I still had my eyes closed!

Amazing as that was, it didn't "jar" me as I would have thought it might. It was fascinating, really, but I didn't feel afraid or freaked out. Most of the time when I do this, it's dark in the room, so I doubt I'd know if it happened again...but that one time was quite amazing, and encouraging.

celestial90 Guest

astral

hi i am new here... can someone tell mi how do you do astral travel ? do you need to close your eye when doing it ? i have try some techniques and if seem like something is going to burst out of my body floating in the air...and sometimes i felt that i am falling into a veri deep hole.. and daniel can you give mi the site where u downloaded to file ?

Hi celestial90,

Yes, you should keep your eyes closed or you may end up back in your body. There is a lot of information on http://www.astraldynamics.com, the main site.

Mira

Blog Entries

back to topic

Yes, not only has NEW helped with consciously and spontaneous projection, it even helped with Neg manifestations! So stay on the program.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    In my opinion you cannot do anything without free-flowing energy. Perhaps you can project or do psychic things. BUT i believe that there pwoer increase with energy work. Plus it is so much of a confidence builder when you feel the energy flowing through you. It reminds you that all this is real and not a waste of time. A feeling i had for some time

kmD Guest
    i feel im one of the few lucky folks who was thrust into projection through "sleep paralysis" as a young teenager. Although I didnt feel lucky, mostly scared to go to sleep for 10 years until i found AD and NEW.
    I was having sleep paralysis which is in essence, projection resulting from a build up of energy.
    After the loss of my brother at age 23, i became a different person, and I was no longer scared what would happen to me when I went to sleep. And through this shedding of fear, I turned sleep paralysis in to projection. I read AD and starting practicing new and 2 years later achieved my first concious projection (with a lil help from a guide).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast