Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: the science of the astral plain

Quantum feasibility? Fluxation? Level of Entanglement? Sphere of Perception? *grins*
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    I like 'Fluxation'. Hmmm...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

randall Guest

astral/physical mind/brain

I think that the question of how the astral affects or interacts with the physical is much the same as the question of the mind/brain problem. Philosophers have debated and propoosed various throeries for centuries.

you have your materialists who say that consciousness is merely a by-product of the brain. Your idealists who say that all is mind, and the brain is a subset of the mind (as a poster mentioned above). You have your dualists, who propose mind and brain as 2 separate things, that must either interact somehow or else be synchronized in such a way as they seem to correlate with each other.

I think that possibly mind and matter/energy are distinct but that they both arise from a common proto-essence or reality. A kind of pure information that cannot really be called consciousness because i think consciousness carries with it a connotation of self-awareness, or personhood. i think its more like a kind of pure undifferentiated "is-ness" and that at the base level, both consciousness and matter/energy are "composed" of it, or maybe a better way of saying it would be that they are "defined" by it. I think that rather than the brain controlling the mind, or the mind controlling the brain, that both mind and brain are 2 distinct extensions of the same underlying reality, into that what we call "physical" and what we call "spiritual/astral or mental".

Or anyway thats my story and Im stickin to it

It might be that reality is like the Sun. Our Solar Source produces energy across a wide spectrum, with a very identifiable pattern to it (stronger in some ranges than others) but still covering a range from low to high frequency. It also produces masses of magnetic flux & a variety of particles in amounts that push the helio-pause out to about 3 times the distance to Pluto.

A variety of factors means we only perceive a tiny fraction of all this, but that doesn't mean it ain't there... The human senses filter it to managebale level, the van Allen belts around the Earth strip some of the more harmful energy away, distance protects us from some, the Earth's magnetic field shield us from charged particles etc.

But if we could look out there at the Sun with different senses, it looks wildly different to what we see.

So maybe the astral & physical are all the same, but our senses strip away the higher vibration stuff & we simply don't perceive it. Doesn't mean it ain't there though...
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

CEP2plet Guest
    If you want to study "the connection between the physical and the astral", start with what you already know and do, because that's a huge hint right there. When you go to sleep, what do you think about? What are you imagining? How do you feel? Etc.

Before asking big questions like "what is physical reality and what are the astral planes exactly?" it's best to clear your mind first of anything distracting you. The last thing you want after putting time in to think about something as clearly as possible is to come up short with rashness getting in the way.

The pedantic has returned.

Blog Entries
    Hey, C. Where've ya been?

CEP2plet Guest
    Oh, out and about. Music and work, music and work. I went to a Bob Dylan concert as of late, I'm working on my own music for various "outlets", and the Book of Enoch has been consuming my reading time. And of course, I've been keeping notes on all the nightly experiences I have. I need to take pictures of where I've been in the past, so I can begin drawing/painting my "dreamscapes" so you all can see where I've been.

CEP2plet Guest
    Oh, I almost forgot, at the last couple of songs at the Bob Dylan concert I went to, the lighting crew of the stadium/coliseum we were in illuminated an All-Seeing Eye on some curtains behind Bob Dylan's band. I thought that was kind of funny. Interesting... I wonder what for...

I don't have any pictures, unfortunately. But I still have the ticket from the show, so I still have something to remember the whole ordeal by, and to prove that I was there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CEP2plet
    Oh, out and about. Music and work, music and work. I went to a Bob Dylan concert as of late, I'm working on my own music for various "outlets", and the Book of Enoch has been consuming my reading time. And of course, I've been keeping notes on all the nightly experiences I have. I need to take pictures of where I've been in the past, so I can begin drawing/painting my "dreamscapes" so you all can see where I've been.
    Cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2