Thread: Energy movement issues

tkoking3 Guest

Energy movement issues

Hi everyone, when I try to do the energy movement with my eye's closed or without a finger to guide, my awareness goes flying off in all directions. It is worse in energy bouncing, it will go a little then all of the sudden it twists off and dissapears. How do I stop it from doing that? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Can you fixate on points? Try to do this first for a given set of points, instead of tracing a line. It might be easier to focus on a point than on trying to follow a line.

If you have a severe concentration problem, counting your breaths might help, too. You count each in and each out-breath with the same number, like: In "One", Out "One, In "Two", Out "Two" ... in your mind, you can draw out the word in your mind like "Oooooone". Do this until "Ten", then start over. If you lose concentration (cannot remember the count, drifted off), start over at "One". Set a timer/alarm clock. Start at five minutes. If you don't lose concentration too often anymore, increment time by another five minutes. Twenty minutes is a good length for a session, for example. This helps build concentration that can also be used in concentrating when doing energy work. It helped me. Try to also focus on the movement of the abdomen/belly during deep breathing if you want to fixate on a physical point while doing this. This might help relaxation and inducing a deep, whole breathing.

Good success,
    Oliver