Thread: Focussing with the Third Eye

Blog Entries

Focussing with the Third Eye

I recently developed a skill I did not have before, thanks to clues I got. Even though I do not "see" with my Third Eye, I found it to be extremely useful in energy work, and it happened like this:

Weeks ago my love told me she had a moment in meditation when her 3rd eye looked back at her. (She also told me that she looks at blockages with her 3rd eye to resolve them, but I forgot about that.)

This made me pause and wonder and realise that the 3rd eye has a bigger degree of mobility than the physical ones.

Weeks pass.

One day I suddenly realise that something "swivels" on my forehead. Just like a normal eye swivels in its socket to see and focus this does, too. I just ignored it before because it usually follows the physical eyes, I guess. I realise this is a 3rd eye sensation and play with it.

Weeks pass.

When I do blockage work I connect my mind to the blockage. The mind-blockage connection can be felt. This day I feel my 3rd eye. I feel that it has a similar ability to connect - I can feel its line of sight like a pole extending from it. I can swivel the eye, and the "pole" follows. By observing the tip of this pole I learn to aim it by rotating the 3rd in its socket. As soon as I point it on a blockage, release works much, much faster.

Days pass.

I release that the width of this focus can be widened or narrowed like a laser. It can sometimes penetrate a blockage softly when I soften the focus, and when doing this I can use my intent to dissipate the blockage more strongly. I now always aim my mind and my third eye at a blockage, and have resolved many things that seemed hard before.

Days pass.

Out of a crazy mood I think - is this true for all chakras? It is true for the heart chakra. I swivel and connect more and more chakras and it seems to work. Most effective for me, and easiest to do, still seems to be the 3rd eye.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    I have always thought that 'seeing the eye staring back at you' was a signpost for some sort of developmental stage. It's something that I used to experience (no more, though) and seems to happens to others too.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6216

I never even thought of manipulating it, as it felt like it was 'out of my body' or a visual reflection of my eye.
    I have never visualized my chakras as objects embedded in my body that can be manipulated, to me they are something that I can make more active or less active, but never thought of 'focusing' such as you describe. About the only time I have ever been able to 'almost objectively' manipulating them for a purpose was when I was in deep trance, and I used them for projecting. (As propulsion devices). Goes to show that we never stop learning.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~