Thread: orgonite generators (and a thank-you to Tom)

orgonite generators (and a thank-you to Tom)

I just read about devices called tower busters and holy hand grenades, apparently they can generate positive orgone in an area flooded by negativity. It gave me an idea. I live near a treatment center for the severely mentally ill, it's one of the best in the country but very expensive, and so people come here as a last resort, when all other forms of therapy, medication, etc have failed. I myself came there as a last resort several years ago, and their form of therapy worked beautifully. It places a very low emphasis on medication and places great emphasis on instead understanding the root causes of your unease and facing them courageously. I don't live there anymore as I did when I was a patient, but I still go there for some therapy.

So my idea - As you can imagine, this place is overflowing with every form of suffering and negative energy. There have been several suicides in the past few years at the place which have added to the burden. To me it would be a great act of love to place some sort of orgonite device in a hidden spot (so noone will mess with it) in a central area of the treatment center, to help counteract some of this. I don't know what a HHG or Tower Buster really is, though, or any of that. So, what kind of orgonite device would be best for me to make? And can anyone recommend a good site that would teach me a) what they were and the different purposes they could be used for and b) how to make them?

To me this would be a great act of love, and so I have placed it in the love forum.

Also, Tom, I have downloaded the World Community Grid program that you mention in your sig. I'm going to tell all the people I know at the treatment center about it, cause it's free good karma as far as I'm concerned. Certainly these suffering people at the center could USE some good karma, is my thought! Thank you, I'm so glad I found out about it.

Re: orgonite generators (and a thank-you to Tom)

http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/howtomakehhgs.htm

I've mentioned that Ole Gabrielsen, who created several reiki systems, has said that you can use candle wax when you make these.

That site says it helps to move them around every six months or so. It also helps you run water over them.

You are right about the World Community Grid program - as long as you are going to have your computer on anyway, it doesn't cost you anything extra to have it working on AIDS research, cancer, improving the quality of rice harvests, and calculating the shapes of proteins. I don't tend to have much extra money these days, so it is nice to be able to give something without having it cost extra. Even advertising for them can help. My guess is that some people here use library computers to come to the forum, and have accounts here and in other places that would allow the advertising.

http://boinc.berkeley.edu/projects.php

The World Community Grid is one of the biggest projects going. It averages over 100 years of CPU time every day, and currently gets over 200 years every day.