Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kunlun, ancient daoist practice

Imho , books are treasures .When I was teaching school , I told kids that books were special friends that tell us stories . In our home , we have bookshelves in every room but the laundry and the baths .

This group charges 150 /45 minutes or 300/ session .What I object to is selling people a technique via a book or a course that is naturally occurring . But perhaps that is not the case here .But I think the waterfall energy is Father Kundalini .

Drunvalo Melchiezedek is an example . He made a career by changing his surname to the name of an angel priest and then he began to sell books and courses s to teach people how to manifest a merkabah . Only everyone is born with one already . Spending $ is not going to make it grow .This sort of behaviour makes metaphysicists lose credibility and it stinks .

Kundalini energy will cause symptoms periodically through the year often peaking at the full moon . Kundalini events are not as common . The minor flows build up and it seems to me like a volcano or a geyser erupting .

Mother Kundalini is well known as cobras and dragon flames coming through Earth . Father Kundalini is new imo to the Earth . Father comes as the Leviathan through the clouds and the sea in visions . It falls like a torrent of cold water down the back of the spine . It feels like a waterfall coming down over the head and under the skin from the shoulders down the spine . It makes the head and hair feel drenched . A number of people globally have felt these kundalini events . I don't think there is anything in the vedic literature about it but I could be wrong on that account . I certainly don't believe that it is anciently known .

Our world is a paternal world with male avatars and male dominated religions and governments . I believe that 2012 is the mirror which begins an epoch of female avatars and female religions and government . Perhaps I am wrong but I think the pendalum is moving towards a more compassionate gentle way .

Kundalini begins with the father flame , golden yellow like the sun . He is fire energy . Then the comes the mother flame platinum blue moon energy . She is water . Then the son comes as the male earth avatar . These are the tri fold flame but the princess crowns the lot of them . She is green air energy . After this come the children of the princess which are rainbow coloured nadis .

I feel that the energy body follows the pattern of Kundalini appearing in all 4 elements one after another . For example , the three primary stones are the same three elements as the trifold flame , the fourth and elusive stone is the crown above the head and it is air energy like the princess .

And the body begins red earth on the right and blue water on the left . The Fire channel appears next and the last is air .

Also when the phalanges begin to colour up . The right big toe is red iron . Then comes the thumb comes as water ,lead energy . The left thumb appears as pyrite fool's gold . Finally comes the green copper big left toe .

To reach the higher planes the mystic has to dump earth and water and heat remaining air energy with fire . Air again is precious .

And the emerald tablet is green . It is about transmuting the red lower negative vibrations of Earth and the red demons of Seth .

On the right glove the fingers appear in this order ;
    gold fire amoris
    silver water akasha
    ruby earth love
    emerald air peace comes last .

So Air is precious and waited for , often appearing last of the 4 elements .

And as Robert Bruce is fond of saying every yin will have its yang . So after fire we should assume we would have another elemental kundalini . Curiously the cobra is called Mother . And when the leviathan appears as Father Kundalini he has a white beard and mustache so he is not a lady . Father Kundalini has appeared as a black haired muscular man from India and as an ancient leviathan with a long white fu man chu beard .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

you don't need to get attuned. it just helps,
    its either 100 days of celibacy, or transmission.

i have the book, whoever is interested i'll scan it. PM me and i'll send
    its short and simple, if you like it please buy it

http://www.kunlunbliss.com/

mack Guest
    I ended up ordering the book, 15 bucks is quite reasonable. So are you saying Orange that 100 days of celibacy is equal to the transmission? Some of the forummers of the Tao board seem to think that without the transmission you have nothing to work with.

i'm sure the transmission helps either way. but essentially you don't need it.. just like you don't need shaktipat to raise your kundalini, it just helps... alot

have you had any results yet?
    i've been practicing for a week and i'm starting to like it. its very simple and the physical sensations make it interesting

Aron Guest

Re: Kunlun, ancient daoist practice

I must confess that when I found this thread I get hooked about Kunlun. So when the Kunlun "procession" passed Sweden I participated in the Kunlun workshop. I have now trained for about three weeks and I still feel okay despite my ailment. If I also will grow in one way or an other is still for me to early to have an opinion about.

So how do you hold your arms in place for an hour at a time?

Aron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Oh that's a deep Kunlun secrets only known by the practiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Aron
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Oh that's a deep Kunlun secrets only known by the practiser.
    Somehow I know enough to ask the question and not enough to answer it.

The only thing I can think of is to start with 5 or 10 minutes and build up to that hour.

Aron Guest

Hi there you have the right answer but you still ask me...

Chris_com28 Guest

I'm going to try this again. With the heat and this virus I'm getting really annoyed.

Anyway...Could Tom give us his opinion on Kunlun? We've heard Korpo's, but I think having a second opinion would be good. You both seem like really educated and experienced people so it would be good to get a discussion going with you two. Tom mentioned Kunlun to me a while ago and seemed to think it was pretty good, so it would be interesting to see if his opinion has changed, especially after what Korpo has said about it. I keep meaning to do it but it seems a have a natural adversion to it. I also practised it once and felt pretty bad so I don't feel inclined to to it. I should get back to doing some more energy work again but my heart is going through some difficulty again.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast