Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kunlun, ancient daoist practice

Re: Kunlun, ancient daoist practice

My plan was to start doing Kunlun, and when it works it works quickly for me, but I kept finding reasons not to do it. Really, though, it wasn't about the Kunlun. At the moment I have been working on deciding what I want to do with my life and what needs to be fixed and how to go about these things. If or until Kunlun becomes a serious priority for me I'm just not going to find the time every day to do it.

Blog Entries

So, what do you do every day, Tom?

I remember you once saying that you did immensely benefit every time you did the 5 Tibetans, but had not the time and motivation to do it regularly - correct?

Oliver

My goal is to work up to an hour per day of yoga and another hour per day of meditation. I guess that answers my question about the Kunlun and ever getting around to it. The 5 "Tibetans" give good results and they seem to be a good warmup for other exercises.

star Guest

I had some physical symptoms from the practice the few times I did do it. Motivation and time is my killer too.

TalkingHead Guest

I just started practicing this too. All the cool kids were doing it. I have been noticing some beginning energy though.

Whoever wrote the intro to the book talked about seeing people practicing go flying into fences and such. I'll believe it when I see it.

Chris_com28 Guest

I guess it would make sense to practise it if it woudl solve all my problems. Right now I have too many to cope with and probably requires a different technqiue for each problem. This is kind of depressing and so I don't do anything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_com28
    I guess it would make sense to practise it if it woudl solve all my problems. Right now I have too many to cope with and probably requires a different technqiue for each problem. This is kind of depressing and so I don't do anything.
    So it is better to wait forever?

A big heap of problems is by picking one and working on it. Next time round the heap is a bit smaller and you a bit more confident.

No technique saves you from that. No technique does the work for you, either.

Quote Originally Posted by TalkingHead
    Whoever wrote the intro to the book talked about seeing people practicing go flying into fences and such.
    What do you mean?

Oliver

There is a story in the book about how the guy who taught the technique in the book caused a person to be unable to walk away from a fence. The explanation was that the person was "magnetically" stuck to the fence and the more effort went into getting away from the fence, the harder the person would bounce back into it.

ranlinra13 Guest

I find your discussions fascinating about the different methods - but I would like to interject.

I too believe that "forcing" energy when the mind, heart and body are not yet ready is dangerous. I've seen many wonderful teachers, practitioners fall into this and then fall into ego - control - power.

I too believe that one should "Start" with a cleansing method - like your water method or something else.

But, in many ancient initiatiations - you need both. You need to prepare your body, cleanse blockages, cleanse emotions. You need to be able to truly look in the mirror and see you - your physical self and your higher self. I'm a relatively good person. I truly care about others and others see my boyfriend and me as very giving, caring people.......but...when I feel insecure, when I feel pressed into a corner, when I feel weak, I can be a not so nice person. When I was working on some major soul retrieval work, I was forced to see these sides to me. I had to see the ugly as well as the beauty. This helped me understand people's actions more. Than I had to see the ugly of past lives. I found a very dark person who played with magic and controlled by the same power I wished to have. I saw the darkening of my soul and the sorrow that I caused. This gave me a huge lesson about the balance of energy......and of course extra healing to do because of that lifetime.

With the cleansing, because my guides were helping me gain the knowledge and power that I needed to have in the very near future then - I became a little more emotional. Cried a lot. Needed to be more solitary to contemplate my actions, my desires, my future. I went to a cleansing period too fast - and it had a bit of back lash - because with cleansing, you have to be emotionally ready also. I was then initiated into water energy.

But, after lots of cleansing (not at all finished though), I began working with fire energy - serpent energy - and yes - I saw my connection with the reptilian side. I questioned this because of all the negative press about reptilians and through lots of journies - realized that I do have that energy - and with this energy I could help save souls that are stolen by the reptilians because I have a similar energy marking. Sort of law of attraction thing.

And so I was initiated in fire energy. Yes - did I have a bit of burn out - yes a bit - but even that helps me help others and somehow I grew new electrical pathways and I think it was meant to be. (Scientifically - we could build new pathways when part of the brain or other body parts are burned out)

So, then I began my initiation into water and fire......and then fire and ice. And the Fire and Ice was the most powerful and the most memorable experience in my life.

I don't read minds - unless I need to to help someone. I don't move things - well unless I really need to. I have blown out fuses with my energy - but when people ask me to do something on the spot - prove your "power" - I can't because I don't want to.

My power is more in astral realm or dream space or energy work for the earth. And I do need the Fire energy to help.

So, thank you so much for the interesting topic and advise - but sometime if you want to save souls, heal, do energy work - I believe we need to practice both - but agree that you should do these practice in moderation and when you are ready.

star Guest

Sorry to get off topic, ever heal or help heal a past life of its problems? It is nice to help out those spirits too. They appreciate it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast