Thread: Limiting beliefs - Can I have some advice?

star Guest

Limiting beliefs - Can I have some advice?

I have been doing some journaling, and I thought it was strange to see that I have been capable of certain things like projection and clairvoyant sight in the past.
    Suprised beucase I realized that I have forced myself into believing that I couldn't do these things regardless of the evidence to the contrary - I have done these psychic skills in the past. I worked out these feelings the best I could for now, but I was still wondering if you had any advice on just changing these thoughts and beliefs around.
    I can even feel areas in my body that get upset and seem to tell me "No!" When I try to do some energy technique they even seem to get upset when I tell myself that I can project.
    I'm not very upset about it, just very annoyed. Mostly becuase I have some friends I made through the astral and it would be so much nicer to be able to communcate with them. Especially better if these parts of me didn't feel like they were purposley holding me back.

Re: Limiting beliefs - Can I have some advice?

G'day,

Affirmations is the way to overcome this.

Use the self healing methods in my book, Energy Work.

Also use 'afformations' and EFT to help http://www.eftzone.com/2007/05/14/combi ... ormations/

Also read my article 'Catch Basket Concept' on belief systems.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=4

Robert