Thread: Flying blind

kid-sticks Guest

Flying blind

i'm certain that i've been out of my body (without intent, but with a certain permission when it happens). THE PROBLEM IS, while everything is vivid and i'm happy for the experience, it's not like anything i've heard described when i've looked into these things. EVERYTHING IS BLACK, and mostly i feel out of a control, like rolling around a a barrel.

i thought i was suppose to see, and travel. i like that after all my wanting that something i can't explain is happening to me, and more and more frequent, BUT...ANY TIPS FOR GRABBING THIS BULL BY THE HORNS AND GAINING SOME CLARITY? could it just come in time?

EXTRA HISTORY AND ONE FINAL QUESTION!: i've done this 5 or 6 times in the past 3 weeks (it's just started) at first it was when i just began to fall to sleep and there was a strong feeling about it all, even my body tingled when i woke, now however it happens mid dream, there's a pull, but less intense, and my body feels nothing when i wake. IS it normal for the feeling to become less intense as i get use to it?

i don't know who else to ask about this stuff, so thank you very much for any help you can send my way.

Blog Entries
    Dear kid-sticks:
    Robert has already answered your questions in his Treatise:

About Astral Blindness:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    To increase out of body vitality and capability it is important to have enough energy flowing from the physical/etheric bodies to the projected double. This is best done by the projected double while it is out of body. It must reach out and 'feel' itself sucking energy into itself, feeling energy rushing into it from it's physical body. This out of body awareness action appears to create a strong energy demand in the projected double, which causes an increased flow of energy from the physical/etheric body to meet this demand. The increase in the clarity and ability this can cause during a projection can be quite amazing, and happens very quickly. This technique is especially useful if you have projection vision problems or blindness. Everything will noticeably brighten and light will be seen all around the projector, lighting up the darkness and following them about wherever you go. This technique can be used with great effect to solve or ease most common projected double related weakness problems, visual or otherwise.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... eID=273#11

In other words, do a lot of energy work to help with the problem. Another thing that may happen is that you're too close to your physical body- try going through a wall and get away from yourself, and you may gain sight.

Vibrations diminish the more conscious exits happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    Heavy exit sensations quickly reduce after the first few conscious exit projections, through forced bio-energetic development. The energy body progressively becomes used to the conscious exit process, and steadily adapts and develops in response to further awake OBE attempts, to provide for and handle the required energies.

Fear of OOBE exit sensations is the very first of the natural barriers to conscious exit oobe needed to overcome. This is not easy and can take a lot of control, as well as a lot of faith that the heavy physical sensations of early conscious projections will not actually hurt you. The sensations can be 'extremely' physical and violent, especially during the first few conscious exit attempts, but will always progressively reduce during subsequent projections.

Please note that 'not' everybody experiences heavy exit sensations, but it is far better to be prepared for a worst case scenario than to be caught by surprise and scared out of a perfectly good projection. Heavy exit sensations, on their own, can also cause psychological scarring and make each future projection attempt even more difficult to achieve. This is like how you might wince by instinctive reflex action while brushing a once sensitive tooth, even long after it has been repaired and no pain will be felt.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... ceID=274#3
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

kid-sticks Guest

thank you, and one last thing.

thank you for answering my question. i've read about energy pathways before, but as i was not aware that one existed for me, because of all the blindness, i didn't know how to reach out for it or utilize it.

i suppose i'll try out feeling my physical body while i'm out, this will hopefully connect my two...parts. there was one time when i just really tried to be focus, like the feeling of opening your eyes as wide as you can, and i thought i saw a dream-like version of my hands, but because this experience came mid-way through another dream, i thought it was possible that i was only dreaming. i'm still not sure about that particular experience, although it was very vivid, and i normally don't have vivid dreams.

i apologize for asking quesitons you've heard a million times, i'm just very new to this, and i will certainly get reading, but was it possible that even though i'm just this energy seperate from my body, that while out i could still see myself...i.e my hands...because that's what my mind is use to seeing?...a memory/assumption of of a body makes it so?

Blog Entries
    When you're out almost anything is possible, because the astral is a thought-responsive environment. To further complicate things, since you're usually asleep and your subconscious mind is in charge when you project nightly, it is easy for the projection to become 'unreal' and dreamlike, because your subconscious takes over very easily.
    So it is fair to say that your experiences will be shaped by your expectations and your beliefs, on top of memories, whether they come from your waking state, or from other states of consciousness/astral planes, etc.
    It is easy for you to sometimes 'perceive yourself' because of the mind-split phenomenon, and it's something that any habitual projector will experience.
    So pretty much nothing is impossible to experience, the trick is to never let fear tell you what to believe.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Also practicing 'Astral Sight' (or other energy vision) while in body will allow you to utilize it while out of body.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Re: Flying blind

G'day,

To add to what has been said here....

If you cannot see, make firm commands 'Sight now! and 'light now!'

Repeat as necessary.

This works through your higher self. Results are generally instant.

Affirmations prior to OBE exit, daily until resolved, will also help enormously, eg, 'I see clearly in the astral' and 'my out of body experiences are bright and clear'.

Robert