Thread: Higher Self Cards

Northernlight Guest

Higher Self Cards

Hi this is my first post to this forum. I was wondering if anybody had any experience of methods of contacting the higher self.

I've used something called a higher self card which has a magnetic strip which you hold against the palm. You go through a series of powering up commands and then ask a series of questions (of your choice). The yes/no answer comes through a physical movement of the body - normally swaying backwards or forwards for yes/no answer.

I used it with a bit of scepticism a few years ago. I wasn't told any likely effects but when I held the card my arms raised themselves up (as they have done once or twice since, when doing particular practises, seems to be consistent with a lot of energy entering the system) then did indeed get the yes/no swaying response.

I've had a few friends try it out (again without telling them what to expect) and they have also experienced the swaying.

I wondered if anybody else has used any similar tools/techniques - e.g the EM Power disk being sold by Coby Zvikler. I would be interested to know your experience.

Blog Entries
    I had accurate responses from another person via means of swaying and different kinds of card readings. A lot of forms of divination seem to work, but I guess it depends on the reader.

The Higher Self can manifest in a myriad ways - direct signs, through dream symbology, meeting you in projection, registering as a special emotion/resonation towards certain of your thoughts, or even as thought that seems different from the other thoughts, in divination and so on.

It often depends on your inner willingness to listen and to accept the message, also often it is recommended to quiet your surface mind to allow the subtler HS to manifest.

John Selby describes a way in his book "Quiet Your Mind" which should be helpful in starting to develop a stronger Higher Self connection. You tune into your breath and body and after some while in your heart, too. You stay there, watch, listen, experience and observe. The more often you do this the stronger you will be able to tune into intuition and the "Heart-Mind", and therefore reconnect to your Higher Self.

This may require some emotional healing first to be really effective, something that tuning into your heart can provide.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Serenity Guest
    Very interesting. I tend to sway or rock - sometimes without my notice - when something is around me. I'd be very interested in trying this out.

Thoughtbreach Guest
    Nice, interested too. Have a mayte who uses dowsing rod for some kind of lottery he was happy with results. lol. I'd prefer to use for higher self though.

Northernlight Guest
    Thats interesting Serenity. I actually practised for a while without the card, just asking a question and then seeing if I got any response. I haven't tried it standing up (which seems like the obvious choice, now that I come to mention it) but lying or sitting I feel a slight pulling up of energy for a "yes" and a pulling down, which I feel most strongly in my teeth, for "no".

I can't say anything conclusive about the accuracy of the answers as I haven't really been too thorough in investigating but its quite an interesting exercise. The sensations are quite subtle but quite clear once I tune into them.

There's a powering up sequence attached to the higher self card. It starts something like "increase my energy levels to absolute maximum starting now", then "receive this signal at the right level for me now" and so on, mainly to do with protection, non interference etc. Then you start asking questions to get a yes or no response.

There's another technique, possibly kinesiology where you raise your arm and test resistance as a yes no response to certain questions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernlight
    There's another technique, possibly kinesiology where you raise your arm and test resistance as a yes no response to certain questions.
    There's a one-person exercise for that:

Right hand - Touch tips/nails of pinky finger and thumb.
    Left hand - Put index finger through the circle formed by the fingers of right hand, touch tips at nails with thumb.

Ask a Yes/No question and pull with left hand. On Yes the fingers of the left hand stay together, on No they come apart and the two circles do no longer interlock and your left hand comes loose.

On the swaying thing - Mishell does this, too. I just keep on forgetting what is Yes and what is No. Strong replies can really sway you off-balance, so be warned.

Oliver

dslandolfe Guest

sleeper Guest
    I haven't tried the cards you've suggested, but i have to agree with Korpo...it depends on the reader. you can use anything from Tarot cards to popcorn to give readings...

Blog Entries
    This is related, I guess:

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Society
    The Limits of Awareness

So, how do you best key into your own awareness? You might, perhaps, use your own bio-energetic test or intuition to test coffee for yourself. All well and good, but, there's a snag that many aren't aware of with bio-energetic tests such as dowsing, kinesiology or intuition. Which is... that they depend on your own available awareness energy.

If you happen to have the necessary awareness energy in the right part of your body and you do a bioenergetic test, your test will be accurate. But if you lack the particular energy that enables you to perceive the effects of coffee (on you or others), your test will be innaccurate – even though it still gives a response. So you still won't be able to reliably tell which of these scientific or psychic statements is true for you.
    (from: http://www.astralsociety.com/modules...rticle&sid=218)

Oliver