not sure if this is where to ask this but..

almost every time i have a learning "dream",one of my closest friends is with me.
he goes through all the same "lessons" as i do,but always seems completely unaware of what's going on.it's like the lessons are for me to experience-but he's there anyway.

this lack of awareness is mirrored in real life.any time i try to talk about my experiences,he simply laughs at me.he's never had any interest in spirituality,or other esoteric stuff..

anyway-the more this goes on the more i'm starting to wonder if he is my soul mate.
when we first met,we were introduced by a close friend.we took one look at each other,and without saying a word-headbutted each other!(yep,headbutted!lol)
from that moment on we have been closest best friends.each of us has qualities that the other doesn't,and together we are an excellent team.we work together,we make music together,dj together,and everything we take on together,we succeed in.our qualities complimenting each others perfectly.

anyway-like i said i'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this in.
i've read before that soul-bonded pairs can be friends or enemies,aswell as lovers/partners.

i'd love to hear the opinions of some of you more informed people..