Thread: This Morning

Keeper Guest

This Morning

Doing AP earlier this AM, interesting experience that I got it all memorized after several tries in same trance. I used roll over technique and worked pretty well while I was laying on the bed. I felt fuzz noise then lost into somewhere I dont recall then I told myself go back to RTL. That when most strange happened, I feel little energized (speedy/lighten) within the physical body, shortly got a clear view to the ceiling from where I was laying. Saw other person standing up on behind my head looking down at me. Probably that's me cuz I acknowledge that I am APing. It happened so fast that I lost it.

Still I was in the trance and memorized whole thing then try again with rope technique. Not the first time that I feel a strong force went against me while imagine rope pulling me out. It struggles in the end, after that trying again and again into deep conscious...

Have anyone see dualistic of their own AP from body's view? Maybe an entity was watching at me.

If you are asking if anyone has seen their projected double with their physical eyes, I have.

I was at work and zoned out. Wasn't trying to project, but I saw my astral double get up from the chair I was sitting in. Music was playing in another room and when my astral double got close to that room, the music got louder. I was seeing with my physical eyes and hearing with my astral ears. Very strange. That was the only time something like that happened.

Keeper Guest

Ability

Yeah strange I will try that kind of sense ability channel between the projections. Surely its challenging for me to handle cuz I have difficult time to staying conscious after while the projection. Often falling into sleep or getting no where.

I know bed is not a good place to do astral. I hate the chair so much, feel so uncomfortable even not able to rest, I think I have hyper tensions when comes to sitting too long. Anyway, I’m getting better with OBE by getting up in the morning for a while then back to bed. Laying straightly, to make sure that I am relaxing to get into trance then able to exit without sitting for hours Maybe too comfortable that cause problems...

Will try more during this week, cuz have to work tmw. Nice to know someone sharing a similar experience Thanks for the reply.

~Keeper