Thread: The coloured rainbows that dance in my eyes of ancient refle

AnnieO Guest

The coloured rainbows that dance in my eyes of ancient refle

We have no questions to ask ....But we would like to say we found your story ever so interesting and very similiar to my own story....the most curious is the reflections that seem to come from my eyes whether asleep or awake and in no particular place or space....you mentioned them in your story and we are quite curious as to why these rainbows are seen in my every day livings....my first aware obe was ever so easy and a simple pop and we were out and flying over the bushland where we are temp. staying....we loved your expressions on the description of several realms, planes, dimentions ect......

While reading them, and knowing you were trying to find the words that discribed your experience these rainbows came and then flashes of silver light liken to micro little stars flashing upon the written words of our language and choice....As once again the letters and their sounds began to play and rearrange themselves into the expressions of my own ancient and future adventures....

We wrote a poem (with no thoughts titled 'the Same One, The Author' which has just received the Editors Choice Award) We are able to 'see into the sounds of such words that are formed by the letters of our own choice and to write them comes easier than drinking a cup of coffee....

We have experienced all that you have, and even a little more and some less.....Being one occasion where we were being interferred with and upon waking having the most profound poem or rhyme come out of my mind in protection from several entities, be they imagined or even real time projectors....this we now understand was a mothers curse to protect herself from being driven crazy......And it worked....we are no longer afeared.....

thank you for a wonderful and insightful personal story......your book fell into my hands overseas in a town where no one would have bothered to read of such experiences.....right place right timing...

Perhaps we shall soon meet and once again in this times story we will know we are as one living all parts of every piece/peace not as a war but as aware/awhere....

We are you and you are we....be it utter to author....

Thank you & Tahhh

Who Are You
    What Are You
    Where Are You
    Why Are You

These are our Q's to finding our WAY home....aumm
    We Are You All

Re: The coloured rainbows that dance in my eyes of ancient refle

G'day,

Thank you for your words.

Who Are You....... I Am that part of you which you are not

What Are You..... I Am a worm on an infinite beach, existing on cosmic detritus, struggling to evolve alongside all my fellow creatures

Where Are You..... About halfway over the rainbow bridge.....which is about halfway here.

Why Are You ..... The why varies, but I have always been here.

Robert