Me punching the wall because of this was a LOOONG time ago, I'm not so upset anymore, I realised that I need to calm down about this.

I've been doing a technique that my father taught me, which he used to learn meditation, and now he can snap into alfa, and start meditating in about 2 or 3 seconds, even with his eyes open, it's insane.
The technique is as follows:

For a whole week, every night, before falling asleep, in complete quiet, with your eyes closed, start counting from a 100 all the way to 0, and then if you can, try visualizing or imagining that you are in the body of any animal, or that you're flying and going through walls. This has to be done for a week, every night.
The next week, you do the exact same thing, but this time you count back from 50 instead of a 100.
Next week, the same but from 25 instead of 50.
Next week is from 10.
The last week is from 5 to 0, and that last week, when you get to zero, tell yourself something like, "By each day, I feel better and better."
I've been doing this strictly for learning meditation, I never even dreamed of Astral Projection untill I saw a book on the internet, written in Hungarian (my first language, but I speak it like I speak English.) and so it all led to this because of all the research and effort I put into finding out how it's possible to do Astral Projection.
I just really wish someone would inform me about a pattern of techniques that take me from beta, to alfa, then to theta, (theta = trance, just incase lol), and then I know the rest from there... I read MAP part 2 in Hungarian, but I got a little confused, and I'm not exactly sure if that stuff would even work for me...