Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some Techniques

Peaceful_Philosopher Guest

Re: Some Techniques

Thanks for all your answers.
    The thing that really sucks, is that I can't even reach alfa, nor trance, and I've never felt anything that is said here on the forums, none of these vibrations, nor sensations. I have been very angry many times because I could never even meditate, and I'm looking for ways that help me with going into deep meditation and trance and stuff. I'd say that I'm a beginner, but then again; I've been doing a meditation technique for about 8 years now and nothing ever works. I even punched some walls once because I was so angry. I let go though, I'm not so angry at it anymore, but I still feel like crap when I hear about everyone's success of reaching trance or feeling anything, and leaving the body? That's something that's just a dream for me now.
    I just really need a very clear, logical, and easy technique to try out because nothing has worked, or maybe I'm too impatient.
    Can you please let me know if you know of easy techniques that take me all the way from eyes closing, to getting vibrations?

How do I know if I have Astral Sight???
    How do I know if I'm in Alfa???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful_Philosopher
    How do I know if I have Astral Sight???
    If you can see through your eyelids with your eyes closed, you have astral sight. However, this is not as common as it sounds, and it doesn't happen as often as you'd think.

How do I know if I'm in Alfa???
    You don't. The only way to know you're in the beginning of trance is if you're having hypnagogics or if you're having symptoms as previously described.
    Other than having an eeg strapped to your head there's no way to know.

It's apparent to me that if you're getting upset enough to punch the wall then maybe you should just concentrate on relaxation with no expectation of anything happening. Tough, but if you don't let go of expectations you'll tense yourself enough to make sure nothing happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sleeper Guest

What meditation technique have you been doing?

Me punching the wall because of this was a LOOONG time ago, I'm not so upset anymore, I realised that I need to calm down about this.

I've been doing a technique that my father taught me, which he used to learn meditation, and now he can snap into alfa, and start meditating in about 2 or 3 seconds, even with his eyes open, it's insane.
    The technique is as follows:

For a whole week, every night, before falling asleep, in complete quiet, with your eyes closed, start counting from a 100 all the way to 0, and then if you can, try visualizing or imagining that you are in the body of any animal, or that you're flying and going through walls. This has to be done for a week, every night.
    The next week, you do the exact same thing, but this time you count back from 50 instead of a 100.
    Next week, the same but from 25 instead of 50.
    Next week is from 10.
    The last week is from 5 to 0, and that last week, when you get to zero, tell yourself something like, "By each day, I feel better and better."
    I've been doing this strictly for learning meditation, I never even dreamed of Astral Projection untill I saw a book on the internet, written in Hungarian (my first language, but I speak it like I speak English.) and so it all led to this because of all the research and effort I put into finding out how it's possible to do Astral Projection.
    I just really wish someone would inform me about a pattern of techniques that take me from beta, to alfa, then to theta, (theta = trance, just incase lol), and then I know the rest from there... I read MAP part 2 in Hungarian, but I got a little confused, and I'm not exactly sure if that stuff would even work for me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2