Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some Techniques

Some Techniques

I know there is proably a list of them but i read CTFtraveler post about the waterskiing one and that seems pretty good (ill try it tomorrow)

What are some other ones you guys find pretty affective?

Also when i just meditate i seem to go into a trance (i think) i get the symptoms but im not sure. Can meditation cause a trance?
    new...

Blog Entries
    Meditation can cause trance and many people use the terms interchangeably.

RB mentions the following methods in Mastering Astral Projection:
    Rope cargo net method
    Balloon Method
    Steam engine technique
    Big wheel technique
    Steam method
    Rocket method
    Roll-out method
    Boomerang method
    Walking and falling method
    Driving method
    Bouncing ball method
    Floating Turn exit technique
    Corner-Fingering method

So, tell me which one sounds appealing and I'll describe it for you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Well the balloon method sounds good.

But what is one you would perfer and think easiest. Im working on the rope mothod and i ot vibratios once but i cant seem to get them again.
    new...

Blog Entries
    I'll add a few more:
    Yo-yo method
    Swing method
    Hand-gliding method
    snow skiing method
    Surfing (catching a wave part) method
    falling from an airplane
    Doing a pushup (all the way up)
    Situp (simple yet often ignored)

Note: These are exit techniques, not trance techniques. Trance techniques are (or should be) 'relaxing' while these can be abrupt.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

O i know these are seperate from trance methods but the sit up thing sounds really good. Have you or anyone else had sucess with it?
    new...

Blog Entries
    It's what I do when all else fails.

I just got done trying to project but i couldnt so i just meditated and i have a couple of questions.

Is is possible for a begginner to not really use a method just kinda work your way out. I made it seem like i was just floating up and i was getting presure but nothing happend.

And i was trying to do some energy work and it was feeling like my hands were going numb but they werent. I also noticed my 2 middle fingers seemed to just move together and touch. Is this a sign of stimulating energy?
    new...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoSac
    I just got done trying to project but i couldnt so i just meditated and i have a couple of questions.

Is is possible for a begginner to not really use a method just kinda work your way out. I made it seem like i was just floating up and i was getting presure but nothing happend.
    Of course. That's how spontaneous projections happen. If you feel like you're floating already you've already projected. In this case try to go with the feeling, don't redirect energy to your body, because you'll just go back in. If, however, it's just a mild floaty feeling, then try energy loosening methods, not direct ework.

And i was trying to do some energy work and it was feeling like my hands were going numb but they werent. I also noticed my 2 middle fingers seemed to just move together and touch. Is this a sign of stimulating energy?
    This is a sign of your energy body being disassociated (or disassociating) with your physical body. If you were able to move your physical body then some trance work is in order to make sure your physical body is 'out'. Numbness is a sign of impending trance, btw.

Peaceful_Philosopher Guest

Re: Some Techniques

Alright, I see all these methods lsited and I'd like to know what these two mean:
    Pushup, Big wheel, and Situp.
    My question is, when should I do any of these, and other techniques? Should I do them right when I relax and I'm still in beta, or do I have to relax more and go into alfa? My problem is that I havn't even made it to alfa yet!! I mean I never went there and stayed there.. I can't even meditate even known I've been practicing some techniques for meditation for some years...

Here are some things I experienced while doing some different techniques for AP, in Beta:
    I felt that my left arm was lightly covered with warmth, or somewhat the same temperature as my arm, and like my fingers were slightly touching eachother OR they were VERY SLIGHTLY moving on their own.
    Also, when I tried falling asleep one night, I woke up to a sound which I can't really explain; kinda like a finger snapping sound, but I know that it was not in my room, I mean it was not physical. Could this mean that I was in trance without noticing it, and the sound was astral but it woke me up??

Blog Entries

Re: Some Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful_Philosopher
    Alright, I see all these methods lsited and I'd like to know what these two mean:
    Pushup, Big wheel, and Situp.
    Pushup- If you are loose, turn around and do a pushup. You should then float up to the ceiling.
    Big Wheel- Imagine there is a wheel in front of you with a handle on the side. You are turning the wheel and as you turn it up and towards the front it pulls you up and to the front. Keep doing that and it can pull you out.
    Sit up is as simple as it sounds, but it works better on a recliner. You're feeling some sort of 'dislocation' but are not sure if you're in full-on trance? Felt exit sensations but other nonphysical exit techniques have not worked? Just get up from it. If you really get up, you weren't in trance in the first place. If you float up, you just separated. In that case, keep going and don't look back.
    My question is, when should I do any of these, and other techniques? Should I do them right when I relax and I'm still in beta, or do I have to relax more and go into alfa? My problem is that I havn't even made it to alfa yet!! I mean I never went there and stayed there.. I can't even meditate even known I've been practicing some techniques for meditation for some years...
    Don't do exit techniques until you are receiving cues that you're in full-on trance (I suppose it's alpha, I don't remember) and the cues could be: If you have vibrations, wait until you can control them or see them. (Yes, I said see). You're point of view isn't fully on, or you have astral sight. And if you have hypnagogics, slow them down. If you can do all these you're in trance.
    Here are some things I experienced while doing some different techniques for AP, in Beta:
    I felt that my left arm was lightly covered with warmth, or somewhat the same temperature as my arm, and like my fingers were slightly touching eachother OR they were VERY SLIGHTLY moving on their own.
    This seems like the beginning of trance, but it doesn't always mean you're ready to separate. There seems to be a range of readiness from this point on, and it really depends on the person.
    Also, when I tried falling asleep one night, I woke up to a sound which I can't really explain; kinda like a finger snapping sound, but I know that it was not in my room, I mean it was not physical. Could this mean that I was in trance without noticing it, and the sound was astral but it woke me up??
    Yes, and it's fairly typical. This can also happen while you're going into it, and often startles people.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast