Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your Mission is...

Blog Entries

Re: Your Mission is...

Now that I had my fun with your post, I have a few comments:
    One, it was very funny. I didn't know he did standup (I've seen him on TV in the past but on shows). However his math was a bit off- it would take a long time if there was one guy working on the pyramids. But it was thousands of people that worked on the pyramids. There is a lot of period literature that recounts how they did-not just 'official' stuff- poetry and accounts of how the workers lived. Information about medical care, infrastructure type stuff. So, someone can choose to disbelieve it, and I personally thing that the sphynx is older that we think (I'm more with the geologists on this one), and let's face it, Joe's theory makes sense in that the past civilizations were smarter than we give them credit for, but I still don't see the necessity for extra-planetary help.
    Whatever.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sounds like you have a school report due or something....

JS
    new...

artdragondream Guest

My personal beliefs on the subject of the Pyramids is that they were far more spiritually advanced than we can imagine. I think Psychic ability such as psychokinetic/Levitation was used in the construction. I know this idea is the most far out of them all but not only are the pyramids geometrically perfect but there are many accounts that they have the ability to focus and enhance spiritual energy into its center chamber.

Who knows...

~Scott

Martin Guest

Too bad I only found out about AD after I came back from my holiday in Egypt... I have laid down in the tomb of the farao though. The real one! It actually felt quite relaxing ^^

asalantu Guest

Hi..!
    I'm deeply interested at your worries and at this same website I found authorized opinion from Robert Bruce about some thematics related. Take a look at:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2372&hilit=shelter+hollow

and let me know your opinion.

Sincerely yours,
    Angel

Blog Entries

Last nights OBE events were not typical. This was a cluster event. Parts one and two are not relevent to this thread, but part two is!!!

Back in my bed with full body hum, no vibrations. did not try and exit again right away. Lay there for a minute waving my 'astral' arms and hands around, touching the wall by my bed, etc... Poked my head up and looked around, it was still very dark, and I could not see clearly. lay there for a while (full body hum, no vibrations) until i started to see clearly thru my closed eyelids. Decided to exit, lifted out quite easily, and could now see perfectly... wasted not time, went out thru the door into the hallway, through the dining and living rooms, (pausing to put my hand thru the dining room table, fascinating), thru the front door and out into the front lawn area. I looked up to the area that I was just earlier. (half expected to see something, but not) looked around briefly, always amazed at how incredible it feels!!! Decided now it was time to ask for some help. so i said/thought out loud "I would like some help please. I am seeking information regarding the secrets of the pyrimids at giza, construction, cultural, and religious...: Before i could even finish my thought, i was 'relocated' to a spot high above the pyramids, and to the south. I am sure it is them, i barely recognize them... (I have never been there, only seen them in pictures, tv, etc...) THERE IS A WHOLE CITY DOWN THERE!!! definately not what I expected to see. A whole city, bustling and alive. SO MANY PEOPLE!!! The energy was unmistakable: Something was happening, or about to happen, something big, and everyone was on hand... and getting excited... the pyramids themselves were surrounded by people, hundreds of thousands, there was a large area to the south of the pyramids that was cordenned off, but that area was also surrounded by crowds and masses of people... I got the impression that whatever was going on, it was much bigger than any of us could comprehend. and that this was only the beginning of learning about the secrets of this place and time in history... i was very humbled. i heard a voice coming from somewhere behind me say " never before, or since, has there been a gethering quite like this" that is when I noticed som many of 'us' floating in the air above the city, watching and waiting... I wondered how long I had been there... and in a moment, I was back in my bed, Full body hum, no vibrations...

I don't know much about the true history of the pyramids, but I am thinking that there is alot more there than meets the I...

Sorry cap'n I must have lost the 'signal'...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Martin Guest

Well I saw a documentairy about the piramids from NGC, and there WAS a large city at the foot of the pyramids. Presumably to house all the workers (which were not slaves, but more like atletes, well fed n stuff)

artdragondream Guest

.............wwwwwWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWwwwww........wow .

I wish I was there with you. Perhaps I was. A me some time in the future scoping things out with you.

Good work soldier! I now promote you to Petty Officer First Class Earthborn. Job well done. Continue the mission.

LOL

~Scott

Blog Entries

Why thank you, sir... I just want to point out that this is the first time ever that I have had any luck with asking for help while out of body. I have never seen or heard (that I remember) any kind of helper or guide. So I wasn't sure if I should 'ask' using words, or just hold the thought in my mind or what. Next time, maybe, I ask a shorter, more precise question. Also: I have since looked at pics taken from above the pyramids, and they are not exactly how i saw them... mostly, but not exactly. maybe reality fluctuation, or maybe i simply bit off more than i can chew on this one... There was obviously much (MUCH) more going on than little jake can comprehend (seemingly)...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4