Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Mission is...

artdragondream Guest

Your Mission is...

Ladies and gentlemen,

Whoever is reading this and you have some level of ability to regularly have Out of Body Experiences and/or Astral Project, you have been DRAFTED. There will be no formal training or preparation.

This is your Mission Briefing!

Your Missions should you choose to except them are as such...
    (Please choose one or more of the missions listed below. State your choices then perform your mission. Upon mission completion report back here to report on your findings.)

Mission A

Code name "Operation Deep Fortress"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the current location, condition, and any further information on the lost city of Atlantis.

Further objectives include the retrieving of information on the circumstances of its disappearance as well as any information on the technology used. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission B

Code Name "Operation Floating Tower"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the construction of the Egyptian Pyramids and any further information pertaining to the possible use of advanced and/or Alien and/or spiritual forms of technology used to construct the aforementioned Pyramids.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the construction of Coral Castle. There is evidence to indicate it may have been constructed in a similar way. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission C

Code Name "Operation Crescent City"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence of any form on the foreign presences and/or structures residing on the moon weather Alien or Human in construction. All intelligence concerning technology, behavior, and possible intentions pertaining the human race are of vital importance.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the possible habitation of Mars. More detailed missions may be assigned pending the retrieval of further intelligence. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

This concludes your Mission Briefing.

Any questions?

Blog Entries

Re: Your Mission is...

Quote Originally Posted by artdragondream
    Ladies and gentlemen,

Whoever is reading this and you have some level of ability to regularly have Out of Body Experiences and/or Astral Project, you have been DRAFTED. There will be no formal training or preparation.

This is your Mission Briefing!

Your Missions should you choose to except them are as such...
    (Please choose one or more of the missions listed below. State your choices then perform your mission. Upon mission completion report back here to report on your findings.)

Mission A

Code name "Operation Deep Fortress"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the current location, condition, and any further information on the lost city of Atlantis.

Further objectives include the retrieving of information on the circumstances of its disappearance as well as any information on the technology used. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission B

Code Name "Operation Floating Tower"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence on the construction of the Egyptian Pyramids and any further information pertaining to the possible use of advanced and/or Alien and/or spiritual forms of technology used to construct the aforementioned Pyramids.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the construction of Coral Castle. There is evidence to indicate it may have been constructed in a similar way. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

Mission C

Code Name "Operation Crescent City"

---For this mission you are to use whatever means necessary to acquire intelligence of any form on the foreign presences and/or structures residing on the moon weather Alien or Human in construction. All intelligence concerning technology, behavior, and possible intentions pertaining the human race are of vital importance.

Optional side missions include retrieving information on the possible habitation of Mars. More detailed missions may be assigned pending the retrieval of further intelligence. A detailed and thorough report is expected ASAP. Multiple attempts, at the success of this mission, are authorised.---

This concludes your Mission Briefing.

Any questions?

No, but lots of opinions:
    1)I OBE fairly regularly and think Atlantis is Mexico. So how can I decide which one is right? Going to Mexico may not be what you expect.

2) I have gone to Coral Castle regularly (since I live in Florida) and have seen the stuff he did, and still don't have a clue how he did it. I suppose a visit to the Akashic Records may clear that up, but maybe it won't. BTW, I did read about the guy, and he wasn't very nice (he even designed a corner to torture his future kids- so maybe it was fortunate he never had any). So my impression was that he was a kind of an a-hole that was very good at engineering. But that 's just my impression.

3) I keep trying to go to the moon and keep getting bounced back down. I don't know what that's about, but no one else has been able to give me an idea what's up with that.

So good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

artdragondream Guest
    Will you take on any of the missions CFTraveler?

Blog Entries
    I'll try the moon thing- just because it annoys me that I haven't been able to go. I just can't guarantee a full projection this weekend, being that it's Thanksgiving tomorrow and I'm cooking. But I'll try.

So, that'll be affirmative, cap'n. *salutes*

Blog Entries
    yeah, ok I'm in... I will try 'floating tower' these are little more involved than my normal goals/experiments... and as i too do not seem to be able to project to the moon, I will leave that to CFTraveler... (Someone does need to find out why moon'jumps' are seemingly impossible...)
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

CEP2plet Guest
    First of all, I can't even drive my car from point A to a point B in this "astral" or more appropriately "out-of-body" environment. It's absolutely annoying. But I think I know why. I think it's because, like other things I can do here, I don't do out-of-body. Think about this little thought experiment: Say, right now, as you're reading this, you are "in-body". You can do things in-body like read a book, cook your dinner, drive a vehicle from one place to another, notice/observe consistency in your environment in how things basically stay at rest if nothing acts upon it (haha, some Newtonian idea there since, after all, since this world does work in such a generally linear fashion as one can notice some "rules" at work). And then, when you're "out-of-body", things you could once do regularly, you now can't. Like, flying to the Moon or Mars, for example. It's physically possible here, in-body (although, flying to Mars, I doubt that you would survive the journey as of right now). The journey is fairly linear and straightforward. But out-of-body, nope, not happening. Or like reading a book. I can read all I want here in-body. But if I try reading a book out-of-body, all I see is gibberish. I mean, I can pronounce gibberish, as anyone can who knows how to pronounce stuff in English. But, the gibberish doesn't mean anything. And reading books and magazines is a fairly linear activity, too. You just follow text with your eyes, left to right. OK, so you get the idea with problems in linearity out-of-body.

Besides linearity, the environment that appears as an audio-visual-whatever world around us out-of-body could be a world that logically opposes the environment in-body. I can walk, run, and jump in-body, but out-of-body, I float, fly, transport, teleport, etc. I don't know, but maybe, a big maybe, "in-body" and "out-of-body" are hemispheric manifestations (possibly explaining the logically opposing activities). You never know, I don't know, it's just a thought. Going on that idea, it's possible that both worlds are "real", that both exist simultaneously and sometimes interact with each other. OK, stew that one over a bit, it's something to think about.

Because of the linearity-nonlinearity switching going on, it's only a matter of time before in-body/out-of-body experiences become a subject of nonlinear/complex dynamics, if they're not already. So, it could also be a matter of time before "mathematical" terms enter into the jargon of OBEers, so all you New Age people out there, you might want to brush up on some chaos-theory/fractal-geometry just in case.

OK, now for the question of me participating in any of these "missions". No, I will not. Because I've already tried to do "stuff" that I made up my mind to do while out-of-body while in-body. I focus on making up my mind on what to do while out-of-body while out-of-body. I've even thought of things to do while in-body while out-of-body. Hahaha! Thankfully, though, I haven't done some of them. Hahaha! What's even harder is thinking of things to do while in-body while in-body! HAHAHA!!!!

Thought-provoking thoughts that have already been thought about as soon as they're thought (that's a common experience, by the way).

Blog Entries
    of course experimenting like this takes practice, but they are not so different from some of my normal experimenting.... people like to spend alot of time in the Astral... i like to explore RTZ... i have not yet given up on verifying objective reality,,, i have done it over and again,,, and will continue to do so... very fascinating to me...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

U-Mos Guest
    those missions are kinda lame. a much better mission would be to find out about technology or things like physics so we could get a head to advance science faster. or just for our own knowledge

Palehorse Redivivus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    3) I keep trying to go to the moon and keep getting bounced back down. I don't know what that's about, but no one else has been able to give me an idea what's up with that.
    Are you being kept from reaching the moon specifically, or from getting past earth's atmosphere and into space in general?

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure- I used to go into space all the time, and one day I made the intention of going to the moon, and/or mars, and that was it. Now I've been to the 'top' floor of the atmosphere (where I can see the stars but I'm still right over earth) but I get bounce down when I try to go to the moon, which was my latest interest in this specific area.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast