2nd attempt:

Dec 1, 5:30am...

Waking/drifting,, Got up couple of times to go to the bathroom.. W/D,, Kept thinking I was a little 'scared' to project.. W/D,, Felt that the conditions were perfect, thought to myself, "ok here goes nothin!" (1) With a single thought/intent, full body energy current 'fires up'- No Vibrations... Very strong, steady current, but no vibrations, Paralyzed. Sat up straight in bed. Lower body, (legs) were stuck.. lay back, and roll-out... flew straight up and over the house... thought immediately about my next goal, and determined that I needed practice phazing before trying to target the pyramids...Felt free and alive, (should have kept it short...)(2) spent ALOT of time, in OBE practicing phazing.. (3) Felt so free and alive.. A couple of times, I phazed into strange/unfamiliar environments.. would think 'whoops' and phaze back...Gave another thought to the Pyrimids/technology etc... I heard a single Male voice start laughing!!! (4)very clear and direct, sounded like it was coming from the center of my brain... (I don't ever remember HIM being here!!) I don't think i want to play anymore.. back in my body a moment later, EBS subsided,, and i lay there for 20 minutes or so trying to remember details...

(1) I recognized that conditions were ideal for projection, and, Yes, I did consciencly project from a waking state..
(2) this was a fairly long event/ hour or so... i am sure i forgot most of it...
(3) Spent alot of time Phazing
(4) Never in my experiences has anyone ever showed up and laugh at me... my 'scaredy-cat' reflex kicked in and ruined the whole thing...

note: the energy in my hands were more intense than ever... (a) was making energy balls with my hands. about the size of marbles.. I would put my hands together and 'flex' my 'energy-hands' very intensely and (one at a time) these small smokey-white balls would scurry away, I never tried to catch them, but i could feel them momentarily as they would scurry away...(b) flexing my 'energy-hands' and making the most intense feeling of energy in my hands-thats what i was doing... with my palms up, I would supercharge one or both of my hands, and this current of energyshot up from my palms, maybe 7/8 feet or se... at the top, where the current stopped, there were these 'portals' (i could see different scenes on the other side,,) I never tried to approach the portals, but i got the sence that it was another way to phaze... (c) I spent some time attaching my vision/awareness to point in the distance and moving/flying there. Someimes back and forth, keeping my awareness focused on that point. if it was a spot on the wall or somewhere in the distance, i focused and moved... (instantaneously sometimes) as i was practicing phazing...

note: practicing specific mind functions has mostly been related to lucid dreaming, perhaps this event had elements of both...\

note: My fear/panic reflex has got to go...