Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Mission is...

Martin Guest
    Well the "problem" with this theories is that they DO know how they did it. The granite quarries are just really far up the nile. They used ships to get stones from there to the building spot, which isnt really far from the nile (maybe 1 km's straight).
    The most fascinating part about the pyramids I think is the fact that they are almost IN the city. It is literally built around it. The people have lived thousends of years beside them. They are accepted as something completely normal, and absolutely not as something to break your head over.
    I had dinner while looking at the giza plateau

Blog Entries
    Oh oh, do you have any pictures?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    2nd attempt:

Dec 1, 5:30am...

Waking/drifting,, Got up couple of times to go to the bathroom.. W/D,, Kept thinking I was a little 'scared' to project.. W/D,, Felt that the conditions were perfect, thought to myself, "ok here goes nothin!" (1) With a single thought/intent, full body energy current 'fires up'- No Vibrations... Very strong, steady current, but no vibrations, Paralyzed. Sat up straight in bed. Lower body, (legs) were stuck.. lay back, and roll-out... flew straight up and over the house... thought immediately about my next goal, and determined that I needed practice phazing before trying to target the pyramids...Felt free and alive, (should have kept it short...)(2) spent ALOT of time, in OBE practicing phazing.. (3) Felt so free and alive.. A couple of times, I phazed into strange/unfamiliar environments.. would think 'whoops' and phaze back...Gave another thought to the Pyrimids/technology etc... I heard a single Male voice start laughing!!! (4)very clear and direct, sounded like it was coming from the center of my brain... (I don't ever remember HIM being here!!) I don't think i want to play anymore.. back in my body a moment later, EBS subsided,, and i lay there for 20 minutes or so trying to remember details...

(1) I recognized that conditions were ideal for projection, and, Yes, I did consciencly project from a waking state..
    (2) this was a fairly long event/ hour or so... i am sure i forgot most of it...
    (3) Spent alot of time Phazing
    (4) Never in my experiences has anyone ever showed up and laugh at me... my 'scaredy-cat' reflex kicked in and ruined the whole thing...

note: the energy in my hands were more intense than ever... (a) was making energy balls with my hands. about the size of marbles.. I would put my hands together and 'flex' my 'energy-hands' very intensely and (one at a time) these small smokey-white balls would scurry away, I never tried to catch them, but i could feel them momentarily as they would scurry away...(b) flexing my 'energy-hands' and making the most intense feeling of energy in my hands-thats what i was doing... with my palms up, I would supercharge one or both of my hands, and this current of energyshot up from my palms, maybe 7/8 feet or se... at the top, where the current stopped, there were these 'portals' (i could see different scenes on the other side,,) I never tried to approach the portals, but i got the sence that it was another way to phaze... (c) I spent some time attaching my vision/awareness to point in the distance and moving/flying there. Someimes back and forth, keeping my awareness focused on that point. if it was a spot on the wall or somewhere in the distance, i focused and moved... (instantaneously sometimes) as i was practicing phazing...

note: practicing specific mind functions has mostly been related to lucid dreaming, perhaps this event had elements of both...\

note: My fear/panic reflex has got to go...
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthborn
    note: My fear/panic reflex has got to go...
    Well, this may be easier said than done when applying it to this particular situation, but with more mundane everyday matters, you can work to overcome the fear/panic by acknowledging it and then refusing to react to it.

It goes something like this: "I feel terrified. I feel my heart pounding and I feel like I'm being watched. This is only a panic reaction. It is real, I am feeling it, but it does not mean I am in danger. I do not need to react to it. If I don't react to it, it will pass on its own. I just have to wait through it."

That's what my own inner dialogue looked like, anyway. At first, the best you can do is hang on and let it crash over you and just try hard not to get swept away. In time, you get to where you can sort of ride above it, and while you're very aware of it, you don't get sucked in. Eventually, you can just brush it off, and even stop it before it starts because you get to know the pre- symptoms.

It does work, trust me. It can take a while to get there, but if you consistently work at doing this, you WILL get control over it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Martin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Oh oh, do you have any pictures?
    I'll see if I can post some.

artdragondream Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthborn
    I heard a single Male voice start laughing!!! (4)very clear and direct, sounded like it was coming from the center of my brain... (I don't ever remember HIM being here!!) I don't think i want to play anymore
    That's the second time I've heard about the strange disembodied laughing voice. A woman I spoke to earlier today talked of hearing the same thing during a near death experience. Interesting.

~Scott

Blog Entries
    I had a dream last night that may apply to this. My health hasn't been so good lately so my attempts have been half hearted lately, and I don't know if it's just my own conditioning, but here goes:
    In my dream I am flying along the elementary school I went to when I was young. The thing is that I wasn't flying, I was lying in my bed gliding along a road by the school. In the dream, instead of turning into the road to go into school, we went through a "shortcut" my mom used to take when she drove us there. The interesting thing is that there never was a shortcut, this is 'dream memory'. Instead of flying to school, over the 'shortcut' we ended up in a different planet. This planet looked different than earth, like the colors were different, and there was a sense of elemental change, like a seashore (water & earth), etc. We ended up there, and I saw 'we' because I was taken there by some sort of extraterrestrial. He looked like some sort of 'fairy tale' non-human, but not of the grey or insectoid variety. This was more like a troll. I tried to communicate with this being, and was successful, but it was like talking to someone very childish or mentally retarded. There was communication and exchange of ideas, but he didn't have the capacity to 'get' what I was trying to say. In this exchange, I was shown that some people get abducted and taken to this place, but there was no reason for it, at least none that I could understand (very nonhuman, there was nothing that would resonate with a human, no greed, no need of something physical, or even energetic in the sense we understand, no need for control, no need for sexual stimulation (or control for some folks), no need for reproductive assistance, nothing of the sort- Their whole interest was curiosity and the desire to 'hang out' with us. Then they showed me some things they would give me for my trouble (it was a chess set made in one or two foreign countries). Their simplistic opinion of us was that we required payment, so everyone they abducted, kept for awhile and then returned would get some sort of present or gift as 'payment'. I kept telling him that we humans considered a great transgression to be handled like that, and that 'payment' wasn't the issue, their not doing it in the first place was the issue. He obviously didn't understand (or pretended not to.) then he told me that sometimes they scared people and threatened them with death to keep better control, but that they really would never do that, since they usually take people while they're 'addled'. I can testify that I was 'addled' in the sense of having that nasty waking paralysis through the whole experience, and not being able to move, although most of the time my mind was clear. But not always.
    A few comments: This dream took a long time- I would wake, go back to sleep and go back to it. I spent a long time arguing with this being. I woke at least twice throughout the dream (it was such a relief to be able to move) and this morning I was so beat I had to take a nap.
    This may have just been a dream fueled by my 'mission' of going to the moon, or something else- an interplanetary astral adventure.
    Whichever it is, there it is.

artdragondream Guest
    Wow. We are getting some interesting stuff out of all this. Nothing to do really with the mission goals but still interesting stuff. Keep it up.

~Scott

Blog Entries
    Even though ATM I'm not really focused on projecting (too many things happening in my life) I don't plan to give this up.

artdragondream Guest

Re: Your Mission is...

This is an interesting perspective on the Egyptian Pyramids by comedian Joe Rogan. The beginning is great and makes you think (he points out a lot of real facts that made me want to investigate the pyramids) but then it just goes down hill from there. Please excuse the profanity. If its a bit to much the Mods can delete the link.

…not hat they need my permission… You better believe it baby.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/137 ... Egypt.html
    WARNING: Foul language and rude humor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast