Thread: Astral Computers? Thought forms?

shedt Guest

Astral Computers? Thought forms?

Hello,

I'm an IT guy, a computer nerd. I've yet to project but have come close, and now my thoughts are on how can I apply the things I have learned here over there when I do project.

I'm curious if there is anything.... I can't quite put it into words, but something like a computer script?

Maybe an astral circuit board?

How about creating simple thought forms for certain tasks?

If you can create, and are only limited by really thought, imagination and energy.... well then I cannot wait.

I guess once I finally project I will be able to experience and experiment, after I get my sea legs so to speak.

Robert do you employ anything like this? I hope I have expressed my thoughts on this in a proper way for you to understand. I'm tired today, time for another coffee I guess.

Re: Astral Computers? Thought forms?

G'day,

Yes, you can do this. You can create a thought form computer and run programs.

You can do this in the real time zone, astral planes, and lucid dream environment.

There has been some work on this by..... The Bronikov Method' I think its called...a Russian scientist working with the chakras who claims to be able to create what he calls a 'bio computer'.

This relates to the vision screen of clairvoyance.

The vision screen by default is a large oval mirror construct, but can also be given the look and feel and functionality of a computer, even to the point of running complex programs.

If you can imagine and intend it, this is possible.

I would use 'commands' in the astral to create your computer, first. Then if one does not appear, use your mind to craft it.

Let me know what happens....

Robert