Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do I erase a negative thought-form?

Akorah Guest
    Thanks for all the excellent replies.. I will try all of them out!

BlackTiger.. I am part of a private torrent site that offers NLP/hypnotic audio files amongst other things. One of the hypnotic audio files I got from there was something called "Masculinity Enhancement" which helps to magnetise your field or rather just make you feel comfortable when around women, so that you have no anxiety, and instead you are creating positive emotions, sexual energy, masculine energy, etc. What they do is make you think of a memory where you felt said emotion, revivifying the feeling, amplifying it.. then using whole body breathing and meridian circulation amongst other stuff to incorporate the feeling into your energy field and as part of every cell and your breathing. It also has that garden visualisation and a few others. So while under trance I thought about the idea/concept that was producing the negative energy, and tried converting it into the positive emotions i was already feeling.

Blog Entries
    This weekend I came over two facts that might relate to this:

I re-read Monroe's "Ultimate Journeys" in which he recounts his view of the human mind. About emotions he discerns several layers - for example one more "out" where we intermingle with the emotions of others, one more "in" where we prepare and present our self-image in "reply" to that outer layer. Deeper in comes the animalistic sub-self which colors our perceptions by what comes with having a body. And even further in is the personality core that is the source of the really deep and profound emotions. Interaction with others filters through these layers, and we are usually not (fully) aware of all of these layers as well. I think it is a good model.

When listening to Bruce Frantzis' "The Tao of Letting Go" he was talking about how emotions work and described how emotions go "beyond us", how they connect outward, and if you resolve them, how this resolves both outward and inward.

IMO this again suggests that what we experience as our "inner" emotions is more like a constant exchange with our surroundings, most often in rigid patterns as we follow habit or even act out neurosis. Blockage removes the free flow of energy and creates negative emotions, and over time they accumulate in certain trouble spots as like attracts like. The reduced flow reduces further.

I once came over a description that said that our emotions are relocations of energy when we try to adapt to change in our surroundings. Blockage is resistance to change, where we hold on to a concept, an idea, a memory, a habit, a feeling, an expectation, etc. When the emotional system tries to adapt to outside change, it triggers those blockages making us feel negative emotions and giving rise to habitual reactions. Attachment is the same as resistance to change, fear of change.

I personally think the Inner Dissolving Process (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9353) can be helpful in reducing such blockage and restore free flow of energy. I actually prefer it to an approach of visualisation or to trying to replace a bad habit with a good habit. IMO we don't need good habits (in the long run), but spontaneous expression of our inherent good nature which goes beyond habitual behaviour. Good habits can be helpful, too, of course.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Akorah Guest
    I've been wanting to ask you something Oliver relating to meridians.

But first, in reply to your post, I believe you are right.. I definitely had some sort of fear of change before.. and dislike will attract more dislike. But the emotional dissolving only works some of the time.. it didn't work for this thing because I believe it may have been supported by somebody else's view of me.

I have been learning tai chi and qigong recently from a qualified instructor, and what i have learnt so far is that inbalances stem from too much yin, or too much yang (too much off either positive or negative energy.. we are supposed to have an equal balance of both). I went to an accupuncturist and was told I have way to much yang and not enough yin. Is there any way to fix this without regular accupuncture? I was also wondering if you know which way the meridians are supposed to flow? in what direction exactly? for example when you breath in, and you are breathing energy in from the earth and above, are you having the energy come up the inner or outer meridians? what happens when you breathe out? It would be very helpful for me if I knew which way each meridian is supposed to flow in accordance with the in and out breath and the main storage centre. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Hello, Akorah.

About the meridians... I think that can be deducted. When you do the Small Circulation Qigong/meditation you send energy along the back and front vessels. This energy fills the vessels and then overflows into the 12 primary Yin and Yang meridians. From this it should follow that energy flows during Small Circulation from where the meridian branches off of its vessel to its termination point - in the hands and feet.

However, this is not set in stone:

When you do Nei Dan Gong - the Inner Elixir work, you work the energies of the torso and let them flow out to your limbs. This is predominantly mental energy work where you directly work with the awareness. Energy overflows from the vessels into the limbs through the meridians. This is for example how Small Circulation works.

When you do Wai Dan Gong - the Outer Elixir work, you work the limbs and excess energy is transported from the limbs into the torso. Here you primarily work muscles and tissues like martial artists and the increased energy flow makes your body healthy.

Perhaps you can help yourself with breathing exercises - if you practise "normal" abdominal breathing (expand belly with in breath, flatten with out breath) the body gets more Yin. Gently pushing out the Huiyin (the lowest point of the pelvis) on in and drawing it in on out breath is said to help the process. Focus your mind on your abdomen's center while doing this might help as well. Stay with the breath. Making the inhalation longer might help, too. See Dr Yang's "Qigong Meditation: Small Circulation" for details on these breathing exercises.

Hope this helps,
    Oliver

Akorah Guest
    Thanks for replying Oliver.

I already know the microscopic orbit, and deep belly breathing, along with pranic breathing and breath of fire.

What I find helps me is to ground myself all the time... eg. imaging i have roots going deep into the earth and just constantly send all my energy down into it.. that way if a negative thought pops into my mind it goes straight into the earth rather than out into the surrounding space where people can pick it up subconsciously.

6. Re: How do I erase a negative thought-form?

Hi,

Brought this one back as this is relevant,

My question -
    Can people take a strong thought from you?
    Last edited by Ayan01; 24th April 2014 at 12:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: How do I erase a negative thought-form?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayan01 View Post
    Can people take a strong thought from you?
    Depends what you mean by "take". Take it away, as in, you no longer have it or are able to think it? Well.... I never say never, but it seems extremely unlikely. I guess it might be possible under some situations, maybe. I'm thinking of some sort of therapy, maybe, where a practitioner helps to "remove" intrusive thoughts through, perhaps, hypnosis or some other healing form. But generally speaking, I would say no, this isn't at all likely.

If you mean can other people pick up on some strong thought you have, definitely yes. They're often (usually) unaware of what they're sensing or its source, but people can definitely pick up on the general mood and vibe of certain strong thoughts, at least in my experience. This is especially true of certain kinds of psychic and empathic people, or so I have observed.

This is why shielding is such an important habit to be in. Not only do you protect yourself from random energies, psychic attacks (deliberate and otherwise) and so forth, you can protect yourself from "broadcasting" your every emotion and thought.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: How do I erase a negative thought-form?

Imagine you're a flashlight and you're shining bright. Can you 'steal' a ray of light that has been pointed at you? No, by the time it reached you it was already in your space.
    I think it's like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2