Thread: NEW, revised

NEW, revised

I’ve finished reading Mr. Bruce’s new book (or revised?) about NEW and subtle energy systems. I must admit I have had it all a bit apart for some months, and I thought it will be much harder to start up again. I was wrong. In less than 2 weeks, my energy channels are cleaned up and functioning really well. Even more, the combination of NEW with the Taoist system has produced some interesting side effects in my body.

The point of these lines is to relate one change I have introduced in the NEW system’s planning. I’ve always been a bit insensible in the front part of the body. That’s a problem, because the chakras are situated there, or at least that’s what I thought. It seems there are another “versions” of each chakra, located in the spine (except for the crown and root ones). It's functioned very good with my brow, throat and navel ones (the most "stopped" ones).

For sure, my higher self has helped me somehow, sending me the information I needed. The technique is plain and simple. It goes like this: every moment I take a breath in and throw up a bunch of energy from the root chakra, I stop it in the rear line of the chakra and I redirect it through my body to the front part. In that moment the chakra flares, and the bodily sensations are incredible.

So, to explain it again in detail. Let’s take the belly chakra. If we take a long needle and pierce it throw the belly to the backbone, we have the opposite, so to name it, point where the rear chakra is. When we ascend the energy, we stop there, and, rapidly, move forward to the navel through the trunk.

It helps to repeat the previous process several times. To improve the whole thing, I use to speak out loud in my mind the chakra’s name.
    When I finish the session, my heart chakra uses to be activated. I end up like a yonky, as if I would be stoned… full of happiness.

Added to it, my dan tien gets "hard" (?). It's as if I would have a little pulsing stone below my navel and inside. I'd say it gives a pleasuring sensation. It lasts for some time after the practice.

The question: is that the famous dan tien? How should it feel before it spills?

Thanks, and, by the way, good book!

Blog Entries
    Hello, andonitxo.

You might find Aunt Clair's posts on the chakras interesting. What you described here about back/front and spinal connections is exactly what she describes. You might find more detail about that in her descriptions.

In Robert's book the chakras are commonly depicted like you describe. Except base, 3rd eye and crown they extend back and front.

In my experience you can feel the Tantiens if you follow the Central Channel (exact straight line between crown and base). They feel each like a major nexus on this line. My personal experience of the Lower Tantien is different over time, but I once recognised it as a hot conversion point of energy where you can send energy to transmute it. Look for it in front of your spine, below the navel, inside your body. If your mind enters the Tantien it feels like the word suggests - an elixir field, a "sea of Qi". You feel surrounded by subtle energy like suspended in it.

Hope this helps,
    Oliver

Hi Korpo:

Thanks for your reply.

Anyway, what I wanted to point out is that you can stimulate your chakras from the rear part, more that from the front. In my case it has worked very well, even better that if I do in the classical way.

When practising the microcosmic orbit, the chakras are touched when the energy flow pass through the front part. It doesn't work for me effectively. The other way, it does. That's all

A, and thanks for the comment about the dan tien. Some other description? Anyone?