Hi all. I am new but I have been reading these forums avidly every day for weeks now. I am a very very sceptical person, having had no psychic 'anythings' as far as I am aware, but I would like to. I have so many questions but I don't want to post the wrong thing in the wrong topic so I thought I would start by describing a dream I remember having as a 5 year old child:

I can remember in my old house walking downstairs but knowing I was dreaming. I can remember going into the kitchen and looking at the teatowel (!) thinking 'this is mad, I'm dreaming but I can see everything like I am awake!'. I then remember seeing my mom in the dream and saying to her ''I'll wake up in a minute, this is a dream!'' but I don't think she believed me, she (in the dream) thought it was a 5 year old kid making things up! It was very strange. That to date is the only 'strange thing I have ever experienced, and through reading this forum I presume it was a 'lucid dream'.

Recently I have been trying to attain an OBE but fail miserably, mainly due to the fact that A) I have chronic OCD so cannot quiet my thoughts and B) have various mental disorders which prevent me from relaxing even though I have learned and tried many techniques. I also suspect that I may be covered in 'negs' as you call them- I cannot see or sense them but after trying years of medications for my disorders I am starting to wonder. The things I fear most always happen to me so I am considering this MAY be the case but I am not experienced in this subject enough yet. I also feel like I am blocked, or have a 'brick wall' so -to-speak in regards to anything supernatural or psychic.

I am aware there are far too many subjects here to cover in this thread and I don't want to put it off topic, but seeing as I had that experience I thought I would put that in the relevant forum first and then see if any of you kind people could offer advice to a complete newb to these subjects/questions. I am unsure of how to remove this 'block' or these 'negs' so I can relax. Thankyou