Thread: Eyes of light

Freawaru Guest

Eyes of light

Tonight I dreamed (non- lucidly) of someone chasing me - I only remember in parts. During the dream he seemed younger than me (and - you know - weaker) and I did not feel remotely threatend. More annoyed if you know what I mean. So I ended up confronting him with a question of what the heck he really wanted. This was when he suddenly attacked me physically and I was so surprised I woke up. Nothing remarkably about this - I just describe it because I recall it.

The unusual happend during the waking up process. I suddenly saw eyes of light. They were not part of this dream as it was already receding. They were looking at me. Eyes of light, not like the Goa'uld in Stargate SG1, more like those of the "Shadow" in Babylon 5, except that they were two dots of light and not several slits. I remember that I immediately thought that I was looking at one of my doubles (yeah, see how this astral theory penetrates into my dreams ) and that it was this double that had woken me up. After waking up completely, though, I had no idea why I had made this assumption during the in-between dream and wake.

Has anyone dreamed, or seen in astral projection, or knows or heard or read anything about "eyes of light"? Is it a dream symbol? An astral phenomen? ... I would just like to make any sense of this.

Blog Entries

Re: Eyes of light

Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    After waking up completely, though, I had no idea why I had made this assumption during the in-between dream and wake.
    Maybe a flash of intuition from the in-between state? Your intuition usually works better in these states. The source of such flashes of inspiration gets lost later during the waking-up process and then we no longer recall why we were so convinced before. At least IMO.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Freawaru Guest

Re: Eyes of light

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

Maybe a flash of intuition from the in-between state?
    Possible. But I would like to have a confirmation, you know. I mean, I do rely on my intuition, expecially regarding meditation and mysticsm, but in other situations it is not that relyable. For example, some time ago I was driving the car to a destination I had been before. I thought I knew the way, then I was not sure, relied on my intuition ... and made the two possible wrong turns. Now I always check a map.

Dream is close to the astral and I would like to know how much I can rely on my intuition during these states and experiences.

Your intuition usually works better in these states. The source of such flashes of inspiration gets lost later during the waking-up process and then we no longer recall why we were so convinced before.
    That is exactly the problem, isn't it. As if something, maybe memory, is taken away. Or does it just feel like it cause in dream not everything is logical?