Hi Guys,

Over the past few weeks I have been finding myself raising the vibrations of both spirits and possibly negs (or alike).

In regards to the negs(or alike) I found myself being drawn into a situation of conflict involving someone I know (or a mock up of such) being taken away in what I perceived being againest their will. I decided I should intervene. I opened my heart charkra and poured unconditional love from my palms. The negs greedily started chewing at my hands- eating the energy. I loved them more and more- opening my heart to them unconditionally- the more I opened my heart forcing higher and higher love levels- the more energy poured from my palms. As I filled them with as much love as I could- the negs started to thin out and get clearer and clear like they turned to water. Until they dissappeared all togther.

I was in a spontanous projection- and found myself with female in one of the belief territorys I think. I was surronded by my spirtual and teaching peers- though I feel the female I was talking to could not see them. I was explaining to the female that unconditional love had nothing to do with sex. To highlight this I decided to show her what unconditional love energy was. I opened my heart chakra, placed my arms around her and let my love energy flow strongly into her. She also started phasing out-went clear like water also and dissappeared happily.

I turned to my guides once she had gone- to see golden light reflecting off the body and faces of the group. Golden light that was pouring off me- which was so bright ,the light reflecting off their faces 10 ft away from me- was affecting my eyes.

They just stood there with their hands over their faces- while I tried to "tone it down".

This has happened a few times now.

I also got to go to one of the hells ( or another planet that looked like a tradtional hell) straight after that was done- only to shake on off the inhabitats hands and burn him . I assume from the vibrational radiation.

Any one got and insights or similar experiences?

Thanks