Thread: About Shedt's question in the ask Robert

Blog Entries

About Shedt's question in the ask Robert

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=10411

Dear shedt: I'm not sure if Robert will answer your post, because it's not really easy to understand what the question is. At least for me.
    Hello,

I'm an IT guy, a computer nerd. I've yet to project but have come close, and now my thoughts are on how can I apply the things I have learned here over there when I do project.

I'm curious if there is anything.... I can't quite put it into words, but something like a computer script?
    Maybe an astral circuit board?
    I don't understand what the question is-
    How about creating simple thought forms for certain tasks?
    Do you mean learning something specific 'out there' and bringing it to the waking state? Have you heard of a ROTE? (it's in the AD pedia)

If you can create, and are only limited by really thought, imagination and energy.... well then I cannot wait.
    Do you mean that what you learn to create in the astral can be applied in the physical? It has has been my experience in the astral that the majority of the lessons you are taught are either personal (about things that have to do with your life, or problems you are having) or 'universal', about creating places and controlling your abilities. I understand that the control of your abilities have symbolic meaning in your waking life, but I think part of the benefit lies in learning to decode the symbolic language these messages are shown in.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

To answer the question, yes, it is possible to create "hardware" or to write "software" on the astral. Computer programming skills are definitely an advantage. Yes to the other part as well, that the only limits are the ones you set on your own imagination. If you want an example of someone doing these sorts of things, read about Tesla. He was famous for building his experiments and testing them in the astral before using physical resources to try things in the "real" world.

ravenglory Guest
    Interesting, I never knew that about Tesla, but I reckon that he's still an amazing innovator, perhaps even more so on the other side.

And I agree about the ability to create practically anything and everything in the Astral Realms. Actually, I think that can happen on the physical plane, too, albeit it's somewhat more challenging. Or is just different?!

Regardless, there's duality all around.

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    To answer the question, yes, it is possible to create "hardware" or to write "software" on the astral. Computer programming skills are definitely an advantage. Yes to the other part as well, that the only limits are the ones you set on your own imagination. If you want an example of someone doing these sorts of things, read about Tesla. He was famous for building his experiments and testing them in the astral before using physical resources to try things in the "real" world.
    Hmm..! ¿Implies that if I create (when APing) an experimental setup conceived in order to research about an unknown phenomena, then instruments will give right values, despite any reality fluctuations driven by my inner expectations..?

Of sure, at experiment time I must to have a rigorously clean mind in order to not to pollute experimental data gathered (by such an astral experimental setup)

Sincerely,
    Ángel

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenglory
    Interesting, I never knew that about Tesla, but I reckon that he's still an amazing innovator
    Done its ability (astrally exercised) that's not as notable as it seems.

Sincerely,
    Ángel

What I'd suggest is learning something like the Silva Method and using it to create your laboratory, so that you can set it up to be shielded against your thoughts, emotions, and especially your expectations.

asalantu Guest
    I haven´t a deep knowledge about a computer is built (and internally operates). Then, If I imagine a computer, ¿that computer will work like a real computer beyond my inner expectations..?
    That's my question.

Sincerely,
    Ángel

asalantu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    What I'd suggest is learning something like the Silva Method and using it to create your laboratory, so that you can set it up to be shielded against your thoughts, emotions, and especially your expectations.
    ¿What reliable link about Silva Method do you advices..?

Thanks you very much...
    Ángel

My local library is very good. I went there to get information on the Silva Method. I don't have a particular favorite web site to go to on the subject.

Blog Entries
    The book "The Silva Mind Control Method" is also a very cheap one.

Oliver