was reading this article - the quest for the spiritual orgasm by michael winn http://www.healingtaobritain.com/p6...alorgasm.htm

and found his experiences with tantra to be quite interesting. what do you guys think?

Shortly after meeting Chia, I described my White Tantric Kundalini Yoga practice to him. He diagnosed it as "heating the room" - I was driving all my sexual fire up the spine and out the crown, where it dispersed into the room. As soon as I learned to recirculate my rising kundalini energy down my chest through the front Orbit channel and began practicing semen retention, I quickly grew physically stronger and more grounded spiritually. Most Tantrics work only with the spinal fire path and not the water path in the front.

the main gist i got is that tantric kundalini yoga is too focused on fire, bringing the sexual energy up, and ignores bringing the grounding of bringing the energy down. read the article if you're interested in hearing more. this guy has practices kundalini and kriya yoga for some time and isn't come strictly from theory but from experience.